TFA Arcee 'Toon art

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Budokhan, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Budokhan

Budokhan Wheeljack's apprentice

Hey Gang!
    I just recently got my TFA ARCEE thru the mail & am planning a pretty large makeover on her to make her more accurate to the artwork from the show. Ive gotten a bunch of good stuff for her bot mode but curiously...theres nothing to be found for her vehicle mode!! I've puzzled and puzzled till my puzzler was sore but still can find nothing! Was she ever shown in car mode at all?? :confused: 

If anyone can direct me to artwork, whether it be lineart, animation cells, fanart or even screencaps, it would be hugely beneficial & awesomely appreciated!:D 

~Cheers & Thanks!
    -BK

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
  3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    she never transformed. wasnt even designed with an alt mode in mind. once she was to become a toy, her robot mode character model was changed to match the toy, but she still wasnt given an alt mode model.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    She's never shown in car mode in the show. Though her design was altered through the show to lend more to the toy (wheels were added to her back as well as small fins and windsheild) she never actually transformed due to being pretty much a vegtable throughout the series.