TF5 Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RinAldo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Wheeljackie

Wheeljackie He will set us free

I always felt Jeremy Irons could do a good Megatron voice.

2. Quicken2k

Quicken2k Well-Known Member

Maybe the dragon is a predicon.? We do see the Middle Ages in TF5, King Arthur and such.

3. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought Welker sounded great in AOE. I liked Hugo's Megs too but no reason to go back now that this Megatron is just that Galvatron reformatted. In other words, I'd go with Welker.

I don't think anything would surprise me more than to hear Hugo returning to voice poor Meaningless Megatron.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 SKREEEEEEEOONK

For real though, give us Welker, but with TF: Prime Megatron's voice. Hearing this come out of TF5 Megatron would be oh so satisfying.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

That would be awesome! However I'm gonna raise you a geewunner... I'd particularly love this as is a complete departure from the megatron before....

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I don't see why Welker wouldn't come back after having him do Galvatron in AOE.

7. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

But which version of welker would be your preferred version

8. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 SKREEEEEEEOONK

Don't get me wrong, it's good, I just think the cheesier 80's Megatron just wouldn't work as well as the purely vile Megatron from Prime.

9. RinAldo

RinAldo Well-Known Member

Every time you publish a new concept art CGI Megatron, jumps out a detail of the dragon; inside the mouth of the cannon, are evident of the "fangs"... if he goes this detail to the fact that the cannon toy Leader Class, you connect a "blaze" (so actually the cannon is a flame thrower) it is assumed that, if we put together various details: the cannon with fangs (dragon's head), the tassets of armor (dragon wings), the feet of the robot (paws dragon)... there's a chance Megatron that the film, in addition to the jet mode, also has a dragon mode (not made for the toy line).

Attached Files:

10. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    You know what happens when you assume?

11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I do think that the red mark on him and Optimus may be some sort of de evolution virus or something, I have no evidence other than what I've pieced together also....but considering things. I think it's a very good possibility we could see it....maybe that's how the knights were controlled by de evolving them? Who knows but I think it would be awesome if we did see this happen in the last knight

12. RinAldo

Every time I see Megatron in a new trailer... I like more and more! From his unlikely alliance with the anti-Transformers team's human soldiers... to his eternal rivalry with Optimus (although it has become bad), and the Autobots... whatever its role in the film, I'm interested in her new look! The medieval knight's armor made by her designer is beautiful... (the Autobots chief I prefer with the design on the first three films), as I pointed out at the beginning of the thread, realized in part by taking inspiration from the Megatron RID armor, mixed with details of true medieval armor... and a masterpiece was born from the fancy of the designer. I really like the detail of the mask that closes... so particular that in the film deserved a close-up shot (detail made in the Leader class model, which deserves to be purchased only for this particular). The designer gave the new Megatron a detail that fans wanted to see for a long time... the cannon on the right forearm (that in the Leader class model, it is the detachable and of the jet fuselage, which through a snap mechanism, becomes the cannon to connected on the right forearm of the robot; while in the Voyager Class model, it is already connected to the forearm, it simply bends through two pins to hide in jet mode). His weapon is very singular... a sword/ax, which uses Megatron to scare and fight (and both Leader and Voyager Class models, they have a sword well-made. The Leader Class model of Megatron was created for the first two films, unfortunately with design problems that ruined aesthetics, especially in alt-mode (the big legs bent under the wings of the TF1 jet; the ROTF tank, structurally too high, less resembling the CGI model of the film), for too many fans criticisms and sales not very relevant, for the third and fourth films, no Megatron Leader Class models, were made... and evaluated the "Galvatron AOE" flop, Hasbro has given dignity and honor to Megatron, with the new TLK version. The Leader class TLK, this time, is perfect in both modes... I have the Megatron Voyager Class of the first three films, and I will buy the Voyager Class TLK for a scale question (but also because it's beautiful)... but I will also get the Leader Class because it's a masterpiece that can not be missed in the collection of who loves TF!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Niv3k

Niv3k RED ALERT WOO WOO WOO

News Credits:
    Megatron seems to be in quite a lot of scenes:
    • Him with the Decepticons
    • Alliance in the desert
    • Cade's place
    • Fight with Hound
    • Fight with Optimus
    I'm hyped.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Also he has a junkyard throne inside a courtyard or ruined building.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Niv3k

Niv3k RED ALERT WOO WOO WOO

News Credits:
    You're right! Forgot about that.

16. RinAldo

From the only frame that shows the transformation from jet to robot, I noticed an interesting detail... apparently, the sword/ax is not an exclusive ornament of the toy jet mode, but will also be evident on the CGI jet of the movie! A funny detail is that by transforming from jet to robot, Megatron lands in "Stark Pose"! But the real surprise (where perhaps no one has paid much attention), and that in the trailer of "Steelbane" you see for the first time, Barricade in robot mode... you can not see it because the pictures are very fast, and he appears for a fraction of a second, before being hit by Grimlock's tail!

Attached Files:

17. RinAldo

Gold version of Megatron Leader class TLK... but I wonder, instead of making these absurd colors, why not propose a nice version of "black knight"?

Attached Files: