TF4 Villain

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by arceelover13, Jan 3, 2012.

1. arceelover13

arceelover13 Well-Known Member

well i always wondered what else happened on cybertron that the comics or movies didnt talk about? well here are some ideas or concepts tf4 could use for villains or ways to go into the war on cybertron

Idea 1: a villain who presented himself before the war and was defeated returns and is now coming to get revenge on all transformers!! and this could be some sort of cybertronian terrorist or rebel who was cast out off society after his defeat. in a way he might have given megatron inspiration to fight and bring civil war. {kind of like a mirror}

Idea 2: optimus during the war lost a comrade who he felt was his fault and he felt guilt for a long time over. this comrade returns as a decepticon and as the decepticons new leader. the new leader wants revenge on nobody but optimus and this new villain shows how optimus's mistakes or faults in the past can effect him and all the people around him. this would combine what happens to blackarachnia in animated and how she blames optimus for what happens to her and what voldemort does to harry in the deathly hallows pt 2 were he shows that all the death and sadness is all his fault. and optimus must choose to give himself up or let his friends die for him.

Idea 3: a autobot scientist during the war experimented with cyberton's lifeforms/animals and tried to combine them with cybertronians. {so it was like the scientists wanted to create beastbots} but when the experiments failed the scientist tried the experiments on herself/himself. she/he became corrupted and evil. she/he used her/his experiments on other autobots and decepticons alike and created and army of "beastbots"{thats just a nickname}. when both factions relizes what she/he was doing the two factions teamed up together to stop her/he and cast her out. i like the idea of botanica, jhiaxus, or maybe perceptor. i personally would like botanica...

so what do you think and feel free to give ideas! :]

2. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Hmm, do you have any possible character choices for ideas 1 and 2?

If so, I may be able to give a good opinion.

EDIT: Possible name for idea 2 could be Dion? As we recall, he got very little screen time in G1, and was someone Optimus Prime (or Orion Pax) lost right before the outbreak of the Cybertronian Civil War.

To be honest, I kind of like that. Maybe he could go under the disguise name of "Galvatron"? That way, his identity remains a secret to both the Autobots, the Decepticons, as well as the audience!

3. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

galvtron is good vilian

4. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

I knew you would say that....

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Another thread about TF4 villains. *Sigh*

You're first idea sounds like ROTF the Fallen gone wrong and the second sounds like Armada wheeljack. Your third sounds like Manbat from Batman the Animated series. Sorry.

6. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

This

7. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I have to add that it sort of saddens me that not a single person has considered the Quintessons for the villain role.

Doesn't always have to be a Cybertronian, you know? If you still want a plot involving the Decepticons, then simply say that without their great leader Megatron, the remaining 'Cons turned to an unlikely ally that they underestimated.

8. arceelover13

arceelover13 Well-Known Member

ok thx but still think their cool ideas

9. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Another one of these threads :rolleyes: 
    wouldnt it be better if there was a sticky thread bout this and everyone put their idead in that, instead of making 10 threads a week bout the same topic?

10. topspin408

topspin408 Dino's Role Model

Well I always thought the protoforms that put up the pillars all over the world would take the con role

11. JS_Prime

JS_Prime Unamused

I really like idea 2. It could be a cool way to see Cybertron before the war. Also this comrade could be one of Megatron's victims and further expanding his relationship with Optimus.

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Turn the Quintessons into extradimensional lovecraftian monstrosities from a parallel universe that spawned the Allspark in the first place, now driven to consume, destroy or conquer anything touched by its energy (read: all cybertronians and basically any modern human technology) and I think you're on to something.

13. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I like idea 2 the best. I has the potential to create interesting character arcs.

14. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I too think its time they gave the Quintessons a go. It would instantly give the film a different feel and tone. After three films they need a new talking point. I think the Quintessons would fit the bill nicely. They could do something really good with them.

15. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I think the Quints are a good choice, but not for this movie series. The Autobots need things to kill in the Bayverse, and the Quints would have to be totally redone... in which case why even suggest them? The Vok or the Swarm would be cool.... it'd be nice to see an enemy that can totally obliterate the Autobots and a swarm covering a TF and leaving a lifeless skeleton would be cool VISUALLY, and give our heros a reason to team with human scientists to find a solution.

Personally, I'd like for the enemy to be a skynet type thing... For example, before Soundwave died, he uploaded copies of the Decepticon Generals to the internet. Once Megatron, Starscream , Shockwave, Sentinel Prime and Soundwave perished, four strong protoforms were selected to recieve their collective knowledge and personality components. Igor could direct these protoforms as to how to access then information. After receiving the upload the four protoforms chose names... Galvatron, Starscream, Soundblaster and Shockblast.

Deeming Megatron's spark as weak and flawed, Soundwave made sure one protoform would receive two of the strongest sets of logic and personality. Galvatron has the collective knowledge of Sentinel Prime and Megatron, and views himself as Megatron's heir, seeking revenge against humanity and to take earth from the Autobots and make it the new Cybertron (this is my push to get Bay to bring back Leonard Nimoy, and have him voice Galvatron :D ). It also makes him a bit batshit insane, as the good parts of Sentinel and Megatron cause conflict, but both sets of logic agree... Optimus Prime and the humans sought to destroy Cybertron. Starscream's views himself as what Starscream should have been, and seeks to remove Galvatron as leader. He actively plots and schemes to do so, believing Galvatrons cause is a selfish revenge mission. Soundblaster believes in Galvatron's cause, and has a personal grudge against the Autobot scout Bumblebee. He seeks to see the vision started by Megatron finished. Shockblast believes it only logical to wage war upon this planet and all it's inhabitants, being that it's existence directly prevents the Autobots from joining their cause in building a new Cybertron.Oh and the group could call themselves the Destron Army, as a way to separate themselves from the original Cons.

I think it'd be a cool way to bring the Cons back, without truly reviving them, a way to create new Con toys with homage names to push product, and opportunity to reinvent them, yet separate them from the Decepticons. You could even give them the G2 Con symbol... they could be formidable, actually lead their army, and find success. I also think other names could work for each character... Galvatron could also be Megatronus Prime (believing himself to be a Prime since he has the knowledge) or Nemesis Prime, Starscream could be Skywarp, Thundercracker, Nightscream, SkyShadow or Thunderwing, Soundblaster could be Noisemaze ...

Movie 4 could be the Rise of the Destrons. Hell I like that title. It could also use movie 4 to introduce the idea that the protoforms left on earth can choose a side... It would let you use movie 4 to kill off some of the Autobots, to build up the bad guys reps, and then simultaneously replace the fallen characters with new protoforms who see what Galvatron is doing as wrong, and choose to join Prime and Bee (the untouchables) in fighting back. You can have Optimus and Bee even get seriously injured, leaving Optimus to temporarily pass the Matrix. As he looks into the Matrix, he realizes, it is the knowledge of the Primes that makes them, not the birthright. He passes it to a worthy protoform named Hot Rodimus as he heals. Arise Rodiums Prime!

I think anyone other than the Cons changes the dynamic that makes the movie work, the battle scenes.

16. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    for some reason my previous post didn't come out but THIS

17. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    or bumblebee turn evil!!!! since we have a toy of him that is evil! lol! but i think .........nemis prime???? i really dont no!!! cause they killed all the best cons early! they should of left megs stay died in the 2nd movie and rise in the 4th of unicron and transform him into galvatron! i really dont know gosh that is hard one dude and dudents!!!

18. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mechanical tyranids?

I think Overlord would be a good, ruthless villain to lead a protoform army back from cybertron.

Caesar's idea is well thought out.

wonder of Hot Rod would make his way into the mix?