TF4: The rise of Straxus

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by oscar_gg83, Aug 26, 2011.

1. oscar_gg83

oscar_gg83 Decepticon Scientist

Ebay:
    (It's been five years from the events in DOTM. The Autobots are firmly established in Earth and new Autobots, which had been hiding in various planets accross the galaxy, have joined them. Humans, with the help of Autobots, are still pending of possible Decepticon arrivals from space)

[NEST Headquarters, Optimus Prime is talking to some national security officers]

Optimus: We are thankful for the assylum you have given us in your planet, now that Cybertron is gone. We have lived in peace for five years; our enemies were defeated and Earth was saved, but I'm afraid that another threat still exists, a foe we have had from our early days in our planet...

Officer #1: ¿What are you talking about? We have faced enough of your Decepticon enemies!! Megatron, Sentinel and the so called Fallen are all dead!!! Don't tell us that our planet is still is danger!!!

Optimus: Certainly great foes have been eliminated, but we Autobots still fear another danger, a Decepticon leader who left Cybertron during the war and swore revenge...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Surface of the Moon, Autobots have established a monitoring station]

Dino: This is boring! I am starting to think that we spend out time looking for an enemy which doesn´t exist.

Leadfoot: Don't say that man. There is a lot of fun to have in this rock.

Dino: Nah...

Leadfoot: Look! The radars are going mad. They are detecting a lot of strange objects, it seems that.... Decepticons ships! Hundreds of them!!! Contact Prime!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEST Headquarters, Ratchet and Optimus are receiving Dino's message]

Ratchet: What's going on, Dino? You sound scared.

Dino (through a communication screen): A lot!! (BUZZZZ) a lot... of them!!! (BUZZZZ) He is back, HE IS BACK!!!!! (BUZZZZZ) (signal is lost)

Optimus: Dino! Dino! Ratchet, try to recover communication. I just hope they are right, but it seems that our fears have come true.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

2. oscar_gg83

oscar_gg83 Decepticon Scientist

Ebay:
    (CONTINUATION)

[In the space near the Moon, a Decepticon fleet is destroying the monitoring station that Autobots established there, as in the flagship the commanders have a conversation]

-Thunderwing: We have destroyed the Autobot base in this satellite, my Lord, and now we are ready to attack Earth.

-Straxus: Well... now it is time for my revenge; Megatron and the so called Primes must pay with their heads.

-Thunderwing: We have not detected any signal of Megatron or Sentinel, but we have located Optimus and his followers. We have found Sentinel's ship in this rock, but no trace of him...

- Straxus: Then, Optimus and his group of weaklings will be the first to suffer my rage ... Start the invasion inmediatly and track those traitors!!!! Show no mercy, destroy everyone and every thing!!!! (Thunderwing leaves)

- Straxus (to himself): They will pay their betrayal... I received the promise of power and all I got was war and destruction, and the loss of my domains. And I am not alone...

(TO BE CONTINUED)