TF4 plot

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by supernova222, Nov 28, 2011.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok, here is my idea of the plot of transformers 4

2 years after DOTM, igor has stolen the decepticon corpses and rebuilds megatron with parts of the strongest warriors, including starscream and the fallen. He then sends the newly arrived sixshot to steal the matrix of leadership from optimus to revive him. Sixshot succeeds in ambushing prime and stealing the matrix and megatron is resurrected as the insane galvatron. He then meets sixshot and his other new lieutenants, Cyclonus and Scourge. Now being completely unhinged, he plans to drill multiple bombs into the moon (kind of like Armageddon) and blow it so the debris will rain down on earth and destroy humanity. With Sam, he and Carly are married and trying to have a baby. The autobots are worldwide heroes and bumblebee has regained his voice and become prime’s new second in command.

That’s all I got for the general plot, but here’s the end

The decepticons have remade a secluded foundry as a fortress and the area is littered with the remaining decepticon troops. Galvatron has gone completely mad and is ready to start the operation when he clutches the matrix and it shocks him. He then regains his memory and sanity and realizes what a monster he has become. He sheds his unneeded upgrades and announces that he is megatron and the operation is off. His three lieutenants have grown sick of him and turn on him. Outside a massive Nest counter-attack has taken place against the decepticons, led by onslaught. The autobots transform and along with the nest vehicles drive into and blow down much of the decepticon ranks(like what happened in the battle in Lord of the rings 3 when they plowed into the orcs). Optimus, bumblebee, and Sam get through into the compound to confront the leaders. After realizing what is happening, optimus and bee team up with megatron to fight the decepticon generals. Megatron quickly kills scourge and helps optimus take on a now crazy angry cyclonus. Bee duels with sixshot and cuts off one of his arms and legs. Megatron soon uses metal bars to bind cyclonus to the massive generator of the factory. Sam then knocks igor in to the generator and it starts to overload. As they begin to leave sixshot throws his blade through megatron’s stomach and cyclonus shoots him through the chest. Megatron opts to stay and have an honorable death, for once, and he optimus part as brothers-in-arms one last time. The foundry soon explodes in a fireball, taking many decepticons with it, and is momentarily seen from space. The last of the decepticons are imprisoned and new autobots fighter jets are able to destroy the bombs and troops on the moon

Everyone’s happy, Carly tells Sam she’s pregnant, and a large ship of autobot refugees is arriving on earth to start a new colony on earth

thats it, tell me what you think and post you own ideas :) 

2. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

Megatron is revived again??? And I bet he will be killed again too! First Crabatron, then Hobotron, and if this is what happens, Kennytron.

3. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

galavtron send scrouge and decepitcons chased after key and decepticons knippaned some autobots come target masters
    5 autobots come headmasters steal key back

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Here's my idea for TF4:
    Transformers: Generations
    The story is set nearly 20 years after DOTM and the Decepticons have all been defeated. The Autobots supposedly left the planet 12 years ago, but they continue to work with NEST in secret. One day, Tidal Wave, Dead End, and Slipstream attack a military research base off the coast of Mexico. NEST arrives with the Autobots and they defeat Tidal Wave, but Slipstream and Dead End escape. In the battle, Dino and Topspin are killed. With Tidal Wave's last breath, he reveals that the Decepticons have returned with their rightful leader (Liege Maximo who was the former apprentice of The Fallen before The Fallen banished him for his devotion to Unicron). The story then cuts to 2032 Houston in which Sam now is married to Carly with a son named Daniel whose nickname is Spike. Spike can best be described as a Capt. Kirk type character who is cocky yet charming. One day, he gets into a fight at school because he was basically called a chicken and the bullies didn't show any respect to Sari Sumdac (the girl he likes who lives right across from him). When he gets home, Sam lectures him about responsibility and maturity and Sam promises that he'll let it him drive his old yellow Camaro as soon as he learns to be responsible. Sari comes over to thank Spike for sticking up for her when Sam notices that she has the Key to Vector Sigma as a necklace. Sam realizes that he needs to keep an eye on her to keep her safe. Halfway through the story, Sam and Carly are kidnapped by Dead End and Breakdown on a highway. Just when the Decepticons are about to take Spike and Sari too, the yellow Camaro shows up and transforms into Bumblebee. Bumblebee fights the Decepticons on the highway and he kills Onslaught. Suddenly, Thunderblast shows up as back up and Bumblebee and the humans get away as the two Stunticons retreat. Bumblebee drives the two of them to the Autobot base underneath Denver International Airport (I chose this because it's literally hiding in plain sight). Once the Autobots introduce themselves, Optimus explains everything to Spike and Sari. Optimus also reveals that Sam was working on a project for NEST that involved researching the location of Vector Sigma. Vector Sigma contains a special Cybertronian key(crystal skull) that can revive Unicron, who lies in stasis lock just outside of our galaxy. Optimus recites the same prophecy heard in TF Prime as well. It is also revealed that Sari is a protoform and that she got along with the bots because she felt that she had a special connection to them(she didn't know about this until now) This an important plot point because the bullies always called her a nerdy human computer. Sari begins to struggle with her feelings toward humanity and Spike steps up to comfort her and show her that she is just like him even though they are different species. Bumblebee's history is also explored as it is revealed that Slipstream damaged his voice and they were once friends. Spike, Sari, and the Autobots locate Vector Sigma in the underwater pyramids of Japan and unlock it with Sari's key. The Autobots attempt to get away and hide, but the Seekers find them and the battle begins in a large Tokyo-like city. The Stunticons show up separately at first, but they merge to form Menasor quickly. The Autobots kill only half of the Seekers and they hit Menasor in a way that un-merges them and the Stunticons are killed off shortly after. Ratchet dies from trying to help a mortally wounded Leadfoot(who also dies). Liege Maximo shows up with Sam and Carly and promises to let the WitWicky family live if he gets the key. Spike does the responsible thing and distracts Liege by pledging his allegiance to him while Optimus sneaks up behind him. Optimus attacks Liege Maximo with the help of Springer, Thunderblast, Roadbuster, and Bumblebee. Liege Maximo lets Carly go, but he shoots at Sam like Megatron did in ROTF. The Autobots defeat Liege Maximo by ripping off his arm and shooting him many times, but Liege Maximo flies away with very bad injuries and flees into space. At the end of the battle, Sam dies of his wounds and Optimus says good bye to his fallen comrades. Spike promises that he'll make his father proud and help the Autobots no matter what. He and Sari also share there first kiss and Optimus gives yet another speech. After the credits, Liege Maximo flies blindly through space. A giant shadow has been cast over him and he kneels before the mighty Unicron who still lies in stasis lock.

5. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    IF Galvatron is in the next movie, I feel it would be best to just have him as a new character altogether and not be a yet again revived Megs. However... i could see them using Starscream again in more of a throwback to him having his indestructible Spark. Maybe have him even reformat into a Terroscream character.

6. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    i still think these kinds of threads should be in the fanfic section.

7. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

my story plot base on tf g1 s4

8. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i like sari and slipstream in it but is slipstream like TFA too

9. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

I wouldn't jump that far ahead. I'd make it only 3 years at max. Sam is now working for NEST and is a solider (Both to entice Shia to come back in an action hero role, and to change things up, he's in his mid 20s, time for him to act like adult). He still shows his usual humor at times, but is a much more serious and darker person, as a result of killing Dylan and watching the devastation of Chicago in DOTM.

The scattered Decepticons that were around the globe spreading the pillars are in disarray thanks to a lack of leadership and resources. Some just terrorize humans before getting wiped out by NEST, while others forge allanices with human criminals or terrorists in an attempt to survive.

Optimus has Ratchet and the Wreckers working on Autobot City, a place that Cybertronians can call their new home, now that they've accepted Earth as their new planet. Even Decepticons are welcome if they are willing to surrender to the Autobots. Meanwhile Optimus is desperately seaching for traces of lost protoforms, young Cybertrionans who were scattered to the stars in the later days of the war, because they have the technology (which is currently lost to the Autobots) to allow them to create new, fully developed Cybertronians which would replenish their race.

Meanwhile a ship holding the corpses of Megatron and the others destroyed in DOTM is hijacked by a new force of Decepticons lead by Cyclonus, who revives Megatron as Galvatron with an unknown dark power. Galvatron insists he lead again but is compelled into slavery to Cyclonus who works for another he only refers to as his master. His master also wants the protoforms for unknown reasons.

The new Decepticons land on earth and restart the war, catching the Autobots unaware. Further complicating matters is Optimus's crumbling emotional state due to all the loss he's endured, and made worse by Motormaster, a mysterious black TF that's apart of Cyclonus's forces who claims to know him and holds a grudge.

Meanwhile, Sam just can't seem to figure out why the cons keep targeting Sari Sumdac a teenage daughter of a scientists aiding in the construction of Autobot City that just keeps seeming to be drawn to the Autobots and Decepticons conflict.

Suffice to say, explosions happen, the reason Sari keeps getting involved is because she is infact one of the protoforms, a techno organic (basically her story from animated, only without the kid part. She's older here) Motormaster is revealed to be Ironhide, revived by Cyclonus like Megatron was, and Optimus (having gotten renewed hope) is able to use the Matrix to free Ironhide, and Galvatron, and destroys Cyclonus. Galvatron takes command of the cons and flees.

The day seems won, except nobody could figure out exactly what Cyclonus wanted, and Galvatron giving a speech to his new army, almost subconsiously mentions a "Master" just like Cyclonus was.

10. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

that be metroplex

11. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Metroplex was a division of Autobot City in G1.

But that wasn't really what I was aiming at. More of a facility where the Autobots could not be cooped up in a military hanger all the time. Since they've accepted Earth as their new home, I figured they should make it more like you know a home.

12. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

For the most part, yes Slipstream is like her Animated version. However, I figured that since Starscream got screwed over in the movies that I'd make her a mix between her Animated counterpart and Prime Starscream.

13. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that is sick, like i hybrid of my fav character

14. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How is it that none of these endless movie idea threads ever get moved to the fan fiction section of this site? Considering ALL of them mean nothing to anything when it comes to the movies, aren't they better suited to be placed in the sub-section of this forum specifically created for this exact thing? I mean, outlining what you do or don't want to see in the next movie is one thing, but once the posts start outlining plots, characters, story arcs and everything else that will never happen in the movies themselves, it's just endless off topic creative writing.

It's not a shot at this poster or anyone else - it's dead serious curiosity.

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Another vote for "please put this shit into the fanfic area"

16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    +1

No offense to people like the OP. I thoroughly enjoy reading people's ideas. But if I want fan-fiction, I'll read some fan-fiction. :) 

17. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I'd like Galvatron to be a completely new character, rather than a revived Megatron.

Movies get kind of dumb when the bad guy just won't stay dead.

Also, I kind of feel people shouldn't consider Igor THAT serious of a character. From what I saw of him in DOTM, the bumbling green Cybertronian spud doesn't come off as this massive threat to the Autobots. I don't see him having the potential to get revenge on anyone.

18. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    No offence but, this idea is terrible.

The whole thing with bombs on the moon. Really? That's just stupid...

19. Walktehdinosaur

Walktehdinosaur HI! MY NAME IS [Volleybot]

News Credits:
    Why cant we have new characters? weve been rehashing the same ones for over 20 years.
    Something along the lines of que and dino.

20. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    Drift could easily become Bay's 'Dark Knight'