TF4 plot???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by thefinaldoom, Aug 3, 2011.

1. thefinaldoom

thefinaldoom Well-Known Member

What do you think the first movie of the new trilogy should be about? Should it be about the planet sized transformer know as Unicron threatening earth? Should it be about Liege Maximo balancing out the evil in the universe? Shoot me your idea's.

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    None of the above..

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Too soon.

4. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

Too many threads already about this.

5. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Transformers: The Wreckers Blowing Shit Up. /Thread

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    A new power is rising. From out of the deepest reaches of the galaxy, where he too had been searching for the Allspark, comes an elite Decepticon force led by Thunderwing - a young and ambitious leader who soon aspires to avenge his fallen brethren and seize ultimate command over Earth, which he intends to turn into a new Decepticon-dominated world. The war-weary Decepticon survivors of the carnage we witnessed in Bay's trilogy are skeptical of this upstart newcomer, dismissing him as inexperienced, until they realize he brings precisely what they need to the table: smarts, strength and the ability to use the Autobot Matrix of Leadership as well as any Autobot can. This last ability forms the keystone of his plan - one that the Autobots and their human allies will be hard pressed to counter.

7. Jetfire217

Jetfire217 AirialBot

If they did Unicron in the new trilogy, i don't think he would be the first one. it would be anti-climactic to the flow of the trilogy. He's too big and What would they do with the two films after that. Unless they did one big story arch in all three films. But thats just my opinion.

8. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    How about instead of introducing another decepticon make Grimlock the new villain, he is some sort of autobot war criminal for taking faces, nest looks for him, hot girls appear, bayhem ensues but in the end he rejoins the autobots.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Autobot war criminal for taking faces? I thought such behavior was the norm among the Movie-verse Autobots, and even encouraged. :lol 

Seriously, though, they really should have made Grimlock the ruthless, face-taking one from the very start instead of using Optimus in that role.

10. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    You know how they made Alien vs. Predator? If they want a REALLY big box office smash, they need to make Transformers vs. Avatar!!!! The Decepticons invade the Avatar planet and the Autobots come to their defense!
    ;) 

11. bearweezie

bearweezie Well-Known Member

How about Transformers Vs. Star Wars. The Decepticons go to Alderaan in search for an energon source . . . but oh wait it's not there anymore.

12. primeyOp

primeyOp Member

Love to see Unicron in it!!!

13. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i agree, they should have like cyclonus and scourge as the last remaining decepticon leutenants (sry if thats wrong spelling) and they are summoned by unicron whose body was destroyed and his spark was installed into an asteriod similar to how the allspark and through out the trilogy they reconstruct megs into a body like galvatron but they dont call him that because of the general public and find things that are suppose to help unicron aborb earth's resources and optimus holds the key to unicron's death: THE MATRIX. in other words new trilogy= huge reference to g1 movie without all the dying.

14. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

no, just no. No unicron, no scourge or cyclonus, no galvatron. Im sick of seeing these repeated themes in Transformers, and like animated only for that. Maybe a comic villain such as straxus or JIhaxius. Hell even Thunderwing sounds good.

15. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    My bad. Autobot boot camp rule 1 is to always go for the face.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Fixed. :p 

Seriously I'd rather have a Gi Joe crossover and then Bay directing the remaining Gi Joe movies.

17. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they end up going for a direct sequel I hope they don’t mess around with Earth’s history again. The continuity is too jumbled enough as it is. Have the main focus of TF4 be something that actually starts during the film.

18. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Uhhhhh...NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It would make more sense for a TF/G.I. Joe crossover.