TF4 plot sharing thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ironskull08, Nov 25, 2011.

1. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

An idea I though would be a cool plot to TF4

I like to think about plots for TF4, this one came to mind and I thought it was worth sharing.

The remaining decepticons (Mere drones) that have escaped Autobot capture,
    retreat from Chicago (Of course). They go to the Rain Forest in South America. Megatron was thrown back into the Ocean by N.E.S.T., the only reason they didn't melt him is because there are believed to be no more threats to resurrect him. The government decides it is safe for the Autobots to reveal themselves to the common public. Meanwhile, the remaining decepticons (Lets say around 10?) go to the Mayan temples in Mexico, they have acquired vehicle forms and are more skilled than the common protoforms in Chicago. Another ancient machine lies under the temple, which happened to be created by the same ancient Transformers that created the Pyramids. The machine has the power to give any Cybertronian a powerful form, these Decepticons use the machine, causing a massive earthquake, and power outages all across Mexico, they emerge new, more powerful Decepticons. Galvatron (NOT a revived Megatron), Scourge, Cyclonus, and others (Can't think of them all). The Autobots hear of these Decepticons, once they ravage many Mexican cities, killing thousands due to there power. Optimus feels terrible from this, as the Autobots are receiving major discrimination from civilians, being told that they brang the war to Earth. Sam, in the meantime, becomes a N.E.S.T. solider, Married to Carly. Once he hears of these Decepticons, he wants to join in on the fight. But Optimus, before he leaves with the others to Mexico City, there current location, Tries to tell Sam it is too dangerous for humans to interfere. Much later, the Autobots arrive there, having a major battle with the 'Cons. Sideswipe gets killed in the fight, and bumblebee receives a massive beating from Cyclonus.
    Humans, without Optimus's permission, Fly in to the fight. Once the Plane holding the NEST soliders lands, Sam is shocked by what he sees, a burning city, just like Chicago, but this time its worse, most of Mexico, and much of California, is ripped apart by only 10 Decepticons! Later, many 'Cons get killed by some Autobots, luckily, (Scenes probably specific). Now, Optimus and Galvatron have the ultimate battle, but alas, Optimus gets killed. and falls to his pain. The remaining decepticons (Now around 3) Create more 'Cons, soon creating an army of drones. The movie ends as a Part 1 of 3. Transformers: Galvatron's Wrath

2. ironskull08

Also, It may not be the best work of art, I'm 13, I can't think of the worlds best plots. But this one by far, is my favorite, for ones that I created myself. By the Way, I misspelled the title XD

3. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

:thumbdown 

4. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

Not bad for coming from a 13 year old.

Now, if you were 26, I'd hit you on the nose with a newspaper for thinking of something like this. ;) 

5. ironskull08

That made me laugh, I knew it wasn't the best idea.

6. ironskull08

Anyone have any cool ideas for TF4?

It would be a pleasure for you to discuss them here!

:popcorn  :popcorn  :popcorn  :popcorn  :popcorn 

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:bay 

8. ironskull08

Glad to see you liked it, :lol 

9. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

pretty cool, i am 13 as well and I think this is pretty sweet

10. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

Your idea is alright, but it just bothers me that Galvatron would be a separate character and not a revived Megatron. Galvatron has always been the "evolution" of Megatron, no matter what.

Your plot idea reminds me of the DOTM game, cuz in the third mission you're supposed to go to the Maya temples in Mexico, which are ruins built over some kind of Decepticon base and there is even a big ship. And one more thing... I think some of the Protoforms should be the Stunticons. :D 

11. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

in beggining of tf4 movie is galavtron and his goons stole key to pasma center and coulos steal back key and new autobots and new decepticons cranshed laned on planet nebulon and both groups be come headmasters & etc
    and optimus prime is happy - his autobots be come headmasters and etc
    and galvatron is unhappy with dectipons be come headmasters and etc
    and hive leader talk galavtron
    end

12. Megatom

Megatom Member

I think Megatron should either come back or someone finds his remains and takes them back to unicron and is brought back as Galvatron but is under control by Unicron, but over time he becomes deranged, angry and saddened and Optimus starts to see this in him and starts to feel sorry for him. He starts to remember when they ruled Cybertron along side eachother. Meanwhile Unicron is putting in place some evil plan. In the end Galvatron turns against unicron alongside the auto bots and defeats him, Megatron remembers back when him and optimus ruled Cybertron. He aplogises to Optimus for what he has done than ends his own life. (This could span over the next 3 movies)

13. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

Eighteen years after the battle of Chicago, the Autobots have been off doing their own things across the world. Small groups of Decepticons have gone off into hiding, for they are without a leader.
    As Molly, Sam and Carly (who died in a car accident, which may or may not have involved a Decepticon)'s teenage daughter, hangs out at a playground Bumblebee and Rodimus watch over her. Suddenly, the Stunticons, a small band of Decepticons, attack the playground with the two Autobots trying to fend them off (with no children getting hurt). Just then, Optimus Prime drives into the battle and fends off the Decepticons.
    "Trying to kill children in our presence was a grave mistake," Optimus Prime says to Dead End, the leader of the Stunticons.
    "This wasn't meant for the children," replies Dead End, looking at all the Autobots, then runs off.
    Optimus Prime sends a message to all the remaining Autobots around the world to meet up at the closest military base, for he now knows that they are all the Decepticons' targets. The three Autobots leave for the base.
    Meanwhile, the Stunticons try to construct a plan to find all the Autobots and destroy them. Then, they are visited by a mysterious Cybertronian figure named Galvatron. Galvatron has the strength of a Prime and is seemingly invincible. He also stands tall, uses no earth mode, and has large wings. Galvatron states that the only way to find the Autobots is to lure them out. The Stunticons are intrigued by Galvatron's plan and start following his orders.
    Meanwhile, Optimus, Bumblebee, Rodimus, and Sam arrive at the military base with familiar faces, such as Ratchet and Dino, having already arrived. Sideswipe, Longarm, and the Wreckers arrive later. Optimus discusses with the Autobots that maybe if they (the Autobots) go into hiding, the Decepticons will leave the humans alone.
    Meanwhile, Galvatron and the Stunticons gather a small army and attack the town the Witwicky's live in. Decepticons burst out of nowhere, destroying streets, vaporizing people. It's the beginning of Chicago all over again. Sam's worst nightmare has come true with his daughter being involved in a war like this.
    The Autobots hear about the Decepticons and decide to go out and protect the people of the town.
    The Autobots arrive at the town and begin taking out every Decepticon in sight. Then Galvatron blocks their path. The Autobots begin unloading every bullet they have on Galvatron, but not a dent is made in his thick armor. Galvatron fires powerful lasers from his hands at the Autobots, killing Roadbuster and Leadfoot. He then takes out his staff, spins it around, and creates a tornado, sending all the Autobots flying.

Still gotta work on it some more. It's gonna need lots of filler between now and the climax.

14. Kazy

Kazy Ninja Consultant

Eons ago during a past age on Cybertron, there was a golden age and all seemed good.
    As with all things remembered, this was a gilded age full of as much decadence and cruelty as there was wonder.
    A young Cybertronian gladiator, Balaxus became jilted with the lack of spirituality and the decay of morality. Seeking meaning, desiring a release from this ageless boredom and rotting society of guilty pleasures, he descended deep into Cybertron and prayed, meditated, fasted.
    Nearly depleted of his last energon reserves, when finally a small whisper crept into his circuits, promising the power to wipe clean all he despised. With this pact, he was granted a dark resolve and power beyond any that had been known since the dynasty of the primes. Emboldened and bitter, he returns to the surface determined to end this corrupt society and restart it in his own image. Taking the name Bludgeon, he grooms a legion of dark followers from the shadows, and his cult grows to every city on Cybertron, undermining what integrity, honor and nobility remain.
    The noble guardians, led by a young Sentinel Prime, fight a centuries long and desperate shadow war with the Chaos Trinity cult. At the end, Bludgeon is revealed to be a herald of the Chaos Bringer, tried for high treason against Cybertron, and sentenced to execution. Publicly, he is considered dead, his followers slain or fled, the cult buried. Privately, the leaders of Cybertron grow desperately worried when Bludgeon refuses to stay dead, always reviving mere cycles later and declaring that nothing their puny servos can do will stop the coming darkness he champions. Able to be contained, but not destroyed, he is exiled from Cybertron is a secured craft to prevent his escape, quietly, and forgotten thereafter.
    END PROLOGUE
    Ten years after Sentinel's primes betrayal and downfall at the hands of Optimus, the Decepticons have all but fled to the corders of the galaxy and Humanity stands united with the Autobots, stepping into their first space exploration to distant worlds. Sam has become the U.N. Ambassador to the Autobots, and joins them on their first joint exploration mission, wielding a new prototype exosuit. As the spacecraft is suddenly ambushed by Darkwind and Dreadwing, a pair of Loyalist Fanatics bitter over Megatron's fate at Optimus's hands, it is sent careening off-course into an unknown nebula, finally coming to rest with a derelict and forgotten spacecraft covered in security devices.
    And inside, Bludgeon's eyes open, focusing, knowing, that end will come for these traitors and insects.

*Arguably awesome movie follows*

15. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    IDW Galvatron says otherwise.

16. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

:thumb :mail 

17. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

The movie starts with a shot of space, and then the camera goes down to show Earth. Then, Optimus begins his movie introduction speech.

"Earth. For years, it has been our new home. We came here after our planet, Cybertron, was ravaged by war. Now we fight along our human allies, hunting down the remaining Decepticons that lure this planet..."

While Optimus is saying his speech, there are various scenes that show Decepticon Protoforms hiding in forests and just walking around (to give the impression that they're trying to be stealthy and not be seen, while at the same time escaping).

"We, along with NEST, have deposited most Decepticon bodies into space. Even if there are no more ways of resurrection for the fallen Decepticons, it is better to not take chances..."

Then, Megatron's body is seen floating in space, when suddenly, Unicron appears and resurrects Megatron into Galvatron. The screen goes black, and the movie title shows.

18. MonsterMode2011

MonsterMode2011 Monster

I actually like it. Sure maybe instead of drones the decepticons could be robots that havent yet been intoduced like Skywarp, Thundercracker & Motormaster and Megatron could be turned into Galvatron but other than that I actually your idea:D 

19. arceelover13

arceelover13 Well-Known Member

its been 20 years since the events at Chicago and the decepticons have not been seen since. the new autobot and human alliance has grown and earth has now set up a small colony on the moon. many new autobots have arrived including Firestar, Moonracer, Springer, Kup, Perceptor, Scattershot, Impactor, Prowl, and three aerialbots, Silverbolt, Breakaway, and Air Raid.
    Because of the higher number off autobots a few have been dispatched to the moon to assist the colony. Sideswipe, Ratchet, Moonracer, Perceptor, and Jolt. one day a large mass appears on the colonies sensors. Its the Nemesis!!
    the Nemesis attacks the colony! the new found second in command Blitzwing leads the attack along the dare devil stunticons. Sideswipe, Ratchet, Jolt, and Moonracer engage the decepticons while Perceptor evacuates the civilians. the stuntions are able to kill jolt and ratchet, but sideswipe and moonracer are able to defeat them and blitzwing[NOT KILL]. cyclonus the new decepticon leader shows up to finish the job. sideswipe orders moonracer to retreat and her and perceptor escape with the civilians. sideswipe valiantly holds off the decepticons and cycolnus but soon he is killed.
    thats what i got so far what do you think?

20. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

yeah it sounds ok :)  it would be cool if you could put it in actual script form.