TF4 Plot Idea (Rather more of a prequel then a sequel)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ironskull08, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

If I were to create a plot to TF4, this is one rough idea I could cook up:

Millions of years before the war, a cargo ship named "The Maximal", containing traders, is entering the Milky Way (From what I know, Cybertron isn't in our galaxy, I think). The ship contains a massive storage of energon being transported from Cybertron to a command center floating far into the Milky Way. Followed by a ship of smugglers and pirates, deemed "The Predacons" for their animal like tactics of tracking ships down and leaving nothing behind. The Predacons board the ship and begin to battle the cargo holders, stealing energon from the storage rooms. One of the traders, Rhinox, battles the Predacon's leader, Megasaur (Maybe he shouldn't be named Megatron like he was in BW, for the sake of not having two Megatrons). These traders captain, Optimus Primal, activates a self destruct of the ship's engines to prevent the Predacons from succeeding. The engines send an EMP blast though the ship, and deactivate each and every Cybertronian in the ship. Later, they find themselves crash landed on the planet "Earth" in the Jurassic period. Being stranded, both groups create "bases" and their own factions, Maximal and Predacon. Starting 3 movies.

Transformers: Beast Wars - After the intro, the Maximals goal is to find a way off the planet, in the end, unfortunately, they are defeated by the Preadacons.

Transformers: Struggle for the Beast Planet- The Predacons begin a devious plan, to drill to the planets core via the machinery salvaged from the crashed ship, to gain enough energon to leave this Primus-forsaken land. Failing in the end, a Maximal will sacrifice himself to end the plan; Tigatron.

Transformers: Evoloution- Megasaur attacks the Maximals head on, in an epic struggle, Optimus Primal meets Grimlock, a previous Cybertronian who crash landed on this planet years ago, with his team of "Dino-Bots". Optimus Primal knows something is up with Earth, it he realizes from ancient text he once read it must have "The touch of Primus", making strong connections between the planets. In the end, the Maximals and Predacons all succumb to the extinction of the planets life, due to a meteorite blowing up the planet(Lets see Bay try to make an explosion that big.)

Anyone like the idea? :D 

2. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    awesome, but cybertron is suposably in the alpha centuri system

3. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

^ Correct, my good fellow. It is , indeed a mere 4.3 ly away. An astronomical hop, skip, and jump to our nearest neighbors.

4. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

isn't the great war.... before the beast wars? megatron(G1) made or captured the golden disk, and it got into the hands of beast wars megatron. beast wars is the descendant of G1.