TF4 is coming [VIDEO THINGY]

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by MechanovaKing, Feb 21, 2012.

1. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

It was a pretty good analysis [like for why Michael Bay remains as the head of the franchise thus far, though I already know that, and why the movies suck even though I disagree with him], but a flawed one at points.

For instance, the guy is saying TF had to be dumbed down for the movies, that man clearly hasn't watched anything before the movies if he thinks the movies dumbed down the concept, it's the other way around, the movies were the first to explain why Cybertronian and human tech is interchangeable and the first main franchise to expain why they speak english [besides a very off-hand mention in a G1 Comic wich had a completely different explanation], that's the exact opposite of dumbing the concept down, regardless of your taste for the movies.

Same goes for citing WFC as the perfect example of TF media, seemingly not realizing the difference between a video game and a blockbuster movie, which means, how goddamn expensive those robots are and why they need human screen-time to fill it.

Other than that is matter of opinion [such as the movies aiming for the dumb masses], pretty solid analysis, but those two points kind of break the leg of his argument.

3. C2567

C2567 Well-Known Member

I like that word "dumb-masses" heheh :D