TF4: Ideas/Opinions. (just plain entertainment)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I'm excited to hear that TF4 has been considered, and not a reboot. I watched TF's as a kid, but vaguely remember details stories or characters.

I don't know many characters from the 80's so I would appreciate any input to my small piece of the pie.

Here's what I've put together so far;

-With the Decepticon invasion cleaned out, the Autobots continue to hide and search for CON disruptions they might encounter.

-Megatron now defeated, who can now lead the CONS? what characters can bring a greater threat this time? there is Unicorn, but he'll have to be scaled down unfortunately.
    -Decepticon weaponary, needs to be clever this time since the humans have

more knowledge about Transformers.

-Omega Supreme is the arch? If so, he would make a great addition to the Autobot team.
    -the protoforms are still on the moon, inside the ship so maybe this can serve as an opportunity to bring new Autobots like Hot Rod, Kup, and you guys can come up with more.

-Energon, is there any surviving loads, other than Suns?
    -Is there still hope for Cybertron?

If this thread is similar to another, mods have all the rights to close. :thumb 

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Lord. Straxus.

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Oooh, he sounds wicked.

4. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Thanks, this guy is an easy win.
    I imageine Straxus pulling his axe from his back everytime he goes into battle..but of course more addition to weapons in them film.

6. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. Brink

Brink Well-Known Member

I would like to see Cliffjumper added to team, he could be like Bumblebees baf(best autobot friend)!!

8. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
  9. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  10. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

You know, it would be far easier if the Transformers movie franchise were handled like the James Bond movie franchise from now on.

Each movie self-contained, it's own completely separate plot, changing actors and directors wouldn't hurt it, a new enemy plot for each film, and a new villian for each film (or have a villian last a couple films).

Following past transformers story arcs inevitably leads to the movie franchise being ended, because every Transformers plotline up to this point has been designed to last about 3 years tops and then there's a new continuity invented and the whole process starts all over.

If it were handled like the Bond films, we could get some recurring bad guys, introduce new characters, and really turn the Movieverse into an entirely separate thing that wouldn't have to end, and wouldn't have to be rebooted.

11. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

That's make me happy Moy i hope it's gotna happen like in energon, Alpha Q bought Megatron and Starscream back seek for Energon to revive Unicron and there's Unicron too, If there's gotna be a friend of bee why don't we use Smokescream. And i truly believe Bee can talk in this sequel
    Man i knew this day will come the day i know that TF4 is not a reboot, wonder how Megatron feel to be reviveth second time? Man this is gotna be awesome

12. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
  13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yeah, DOTM was too nice to see it just end.

Bumblee I think should be older now, and be considered as one of the strongest along the Autobot team.

I wouldn't mine if instead of having him protecting a boy all the time, that he would actually have a NEST soldier as his new human friend.

14. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Well he's older and definitely strong, u see how he fight

and did u mean Sam won't be in? Suck he's like the chosen one of the war he should be in but the thing that i really don't like to happen is Sam broke up with Carly and hang out with another chick i hope he will have good relationship with Carly