TF4 idea ( for the dead dcon fans!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SamWitwickyGirl, Dec 2, 2011.

1. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Update- ~~NEW IDEA~~ Also, with the idea of megatron not returning, they could discover a decepticon "legacy" he left behind, like an invention or something, that was a work in progress, that could cause the autobots and humans to be defeated. Then, the new deceptcions could try to continue the invention...(is dark energon considered? cause i never saw TFPrime).
    and it could leave a cliffhanger on TF4 into TF5. does anyone like that idea?

Okay, so many of you are sad that in a Transformers 4, your favorite dcons wont be returning because they're dead. Well, ofcourse they'll have to bring in a new main villain. I'm not familiar with these dcons but some of you are saying Unicron and others. There's many possible ideas for this because the brand and the TF lore is so huge, there's so many characters and myths to explore in a continuing trilogy.

But what if they showed flashbacks of the dead dcons (back before the first movie) to explain the plot in the fourth. Because all of these movies have to deal with the problems that arose on the final days on Cybertron during the war.

So what if they showed flashbacks, with the new villains and new characters you wanted. :) 

and someone said they should use dark energon in TF4. dont really know what that is, cause i dont watch prime, but sounds cool :D  If you have anything really cool to suggest, post it here.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Whats the point of bringing in named badguys? Just trow a bunch of random cannon fodder and have Optimus and Bee ripping them appart for an hour and then splap a buch of dick jokes for it to last another hour and boom, there you a go another 900 + $ box office succes!

3. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    umm...if that's what you want. Kinda strange. but i opened this thread up for people who want stuff in TF4!! ;) 

4. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I'd rather have that than have Straxus, Thunderwing, Bludgeon, OverLord or Unicron buttraped by the movies like Starscream and Megatron were.

5. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    +1

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

Espicially with Unicron, i mean he's the evil god of chaos.

7. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I just want the old decepticons, but more powerful. By old decepticons I mean(of course Megatron, Starscream, Blackout, Shockwave, Barricade, and Soundwave

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I just wonder what the purpose of new Decepticons would be other than to be ripped apart by unbeatable Prime, Bumblebee, and NEST. If the likes of Megatron, Starscream, Shockwave, and Soundwave don't have a chance against the Autobots and their human allies I don't see any other Decepticons in the mythology that stand any sort of chance either.

Plus Prime vs Megatron seems to such an iconic part of Transformers that it seems a bit weird to have some other main bad Decepticon. Other than the seasons on the tail end of G1 and Beast Wars using the name Primal it almost always seems to come down to Prime vs Megatron.

9. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

dark energon is like a tainted version of energon. It's users weild massive power and energy, but are driven to do evil. In the movieverse, someone , somewhere, had written that Optimus would not allow Ratchet to revive Jazz with the shard from Megatron, for fear of being conntaminated with Dark energon( thereby corrupting Jazz's personality).

10. EmbraceThePurpl

EmbraceThePurpl Purple Dinosaur

I like the idea of flashbacks, i think its a great idea but not to introduce new villains, flashbacks might be good to develop characters and more solidify their motives.

11. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

starscream and other decepticons trow battle damgae megatron and some battle damage decticons
    battle damaGE megatron and some BATTLE DAMAGE deceticons meet unicorm
    unicorm transform megatron and some dectipons IN INTO
    GALAVTRON AND NEW SOME DECEPTIONS

12. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    okay

13. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think they should use time travel to bring Megatron into the present. If he gets returned to the same moment he got snatched from, it wouldn't wreck the movies we already have. Or if he doesn't get returned, it'll change the timeline. What would people like better?

However they decide to write him in, I believe Megatron will be in TF4. I just don't see any other Decepticon character working as the big bad.

14. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    i like your idea. Yet, at the same time, i dont really like time travel...
    but if megatron doesnt return they could discover a decepticon "legacy" he left behind, like an invention or something, that could cause the autobots and humans to die. (is dark energon considered? cause i never saw TFPrime).
    and it could leave a cliffhanger on TF4 into TF5. does anyone like that idea?

15. Ash from Carolina

Sorry but I'm not a fan of the time travel idea. Time travel is a pretty tricky thing to pull off in a way that feels satiating.

16. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Updated the thread with a new idea :) 

17. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've said before I'd like to see a plot similar to "Dinobot Island." What if the time travel was done like that? Not as the plan, but as an unintended side effect of the plan?

If you're unfamiliar with "Dinobot Island," the Transformers discover an island that exists outside of time, or something, and when the Decepticons start harvesting the island's massive energy deposits, it upsets a space-time balance and causes time portals to open, bringing woolly mammoths and barbarians and pirates and cowboys and stuff into the present. The Autobots have to get everything back into the portals before they close.

Also, y'know, Dinobots. I'm just sayin'.

18. Ash from Carolina

In the goofy, campy, and sometimes cheesy of G1 episodes like Dinobot Island could work. But with the live action films it seems like it's really diminishing the importance of Megatron getting killed if they are just going to keep finding ways to bring him back from the dead.

Which is not to say I'm always against time travel because I've enjoyed things like Doctor Who and Red Dwarf, but I keep thinking about how time travel to undo some problem just ruined films like Prince of Persia.

19. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

I dunno. Whatever happens. . . It's not gonna beat the magical feeling that the first movie gave me. Nothing will :,(

20. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

If there is a TF4, I hope it's either a reboot, a prequeel on Cybertron, or a spin-off featuring the Wreckers and/or Sideswipe and Mirage.