**tf4 human plot idea**

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SamWitwickyGirl, Dec 2, 2011.

1. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    What if in Transformers 4, Sam accidentally HELPED the decepticons when he thought he was helping the autobots? (plot idea) and then sam feels awful, and the movie ends on a cliffhanger for TF5. and what if the autobots actually felt betrayed by him? I think that would be creepy for a main human character to go through, especially if Optimus Prime feels betrayed. Or maybe that would be too dark...idk...just thinking. lol

I thought of it from watching this awesome
    video i found on youtube when Sentinel says "Thanks to you...our race has survived, " in a creepy voice. It made it look like he was saying that because Sam revealed information or something.

It's Not Over! - YouTube

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    oooo. A cliffhanger between TF4 and 5! I'd love that, plus it would really build up suspense and hype for the 5th one.

3. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

The idea of a cliffhanger betwen films is great. Sentinel's eference, though, was referring actually to Prime rsurrecting Sentinel to carry out his plan, although it sounded as if he was congratulating Prime for saving the Autobots from extinction, when nothing could be farther from the truth.

On a side note, it made for a great plot, but I'm saddened that Sentinel betrayed the Autobots, and especially sad thay they killed off Ironhide. That did it for me.

4. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    :)  yeah i know. im just saying in the music video it looked like that. :D 

5. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Nice idea but Sam won't be in the next film

6. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    you dont know for sure. as far as im concerned, they might want all the same characters back for a whole saga. i bet they will. :) 

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Optimus would take his face. End of story.

8. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    no he wouldnt. if it was on accident because sam didnt follow instructions clearly...mistakes happen. Optimus would know, but he'd feel betrayed. That's a good write right there, in my opinion! a good cliffhanger and makes the humans more tied into the story instead of like, looking for a job and what not.

9. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

Except Sam already "helped" the Decepticons in DOTM.

10. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    no he didnt. Not at all. Im talking about a big accidental mistake that could cause the autobots to be defeated and the war to be over with the dcons winning. and then in the next movie, have the autobots get back on their feet, and have sam fix his wrong.

11. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Actually, technically, he did, against his own will, of course. While he was wearing the special watch he did ask Optimus what he plans to do.

12. MV95

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    and it almost worked too.

13. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    No but i mean, like a bigger deal. Where the autobots feel like they cant fix it. (Optimus knew he had the watch on the whole time though...Sam didnt know he knew, but OP knew thats why he was telling him hes leaving)

14. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

What if they killed off a major human character for once?

15. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

I'd rather them not waste important movie time having Shia spaz out some more. And really in DOTM it just felt forced. Like the writers thought it was obligatory for a Shia role.

Thankfully Shia's insisting he's not coming back. The only thing that might change his mind is if they provide massive changes to the character, like have him join NEST and be an action hero.

But if they want Shia to run around screaming while stuff blows up, I think he'll pass.

16. MV95

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Once Shia gets offered a huge contract, he'll be back.

17. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Well, i like sam. but if you guys dont, there's always room for change. Michael listens to CONSTRUCTIVE critism (and constructive only).

18. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

I'm fine with him coming back, as long as he gets given a role which is relevant to the storyline.
    In Transformers 2007, he happened to own the key to finding the AllSpark (the glasses). Both the Autobots and Decepticons need him...or his glasses at least. Fair enough.
    In Revenge of the Fallen, he becomes the vessel of the knowledge of the AllSpark, which he can use the find the Matrix, which he can then use to resurrect Optimus. The Decepticons needed him to find the Sun Harvester and the Matrix. Fair enough.
    In Dark of the Moon, neither the Autobots or Decepticons needed him. He was basically just a "civillian ally" with an Autobot as a car. But the Decepticons didn't give a shit about him and the Autobots...so-so. Starscream recognised him and attacked him out of personal dislike, not because Megatron ordered him to kill him. I'm sure they would've liked to kill him...but Sam's whole reasoning to be in the story was, "I want to help".
    If he is in a fourth movie, if there is a fourth movie, he needs some relevance to the storyline. Him as a soldier could be something new, but Shia doesn't really seem to fit the appearance of a soldier unlike Josh and Tyrese.

19. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:

You're completely right. EXCEPT i dont want him to be a soldier. It just doesn't fit him. I like having him as a normal person who is a hero along with the bots. But, you're right when it comes to the importance of him tying into the plot. like i really liked how in ROTF he was the main part in the story along with the autobots. That made the humans more relevant :)  But in DOTM they were more focused on Sentinel turning on the autobots when everything was actually safe in the world. That's why they didnt really focus on Sam. That's why i really liked ROTF. the human story tied into the transformers story so well. :D  Thats why i came up with this idea for a fourth. do you have any other ideas?

20. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

sam be dad in tf 4 movie
    sam come calos 's head