tf4 decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by doomtron, Dec 26, 2011.

1. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    All the best have been taken megatrons already been revived once where do they go from here? My votes for thunderwing. But u also have jhiaxus sixshot am I missing anyone here? Supporting cast would be easy thundercracker skywarp n so on and fourth unless we see unicron which I don't exspect I doubt well see megs or galvatron. Thoughts?

2. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hmm hard to say I would like to see anyone but megs again

3. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    What I want:

Galvatron (separate character), Cyclonus, and Scourge - Season 3 characters (for Autobots as well)

4. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Some leader, Cyclonus, Scourge, Tidal Wave, Blitzwing, Swindle

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Doesn't matter who they get the Decepticons will just get totally owned by the Autobots and NEST. Might as well give the new Decepticons names like Noob, Jobber, and Canon-fodder.

6. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Another of this thread?
    Straxus, Cyclonus(G1), Bludgeon, Seeker with individual bodies: Skywarp and Acid Rain. Maybe Shockwave as a survivor of DOTM. No giants that will take up way too much of the animators time and will end up as disappointments like Devastator and the Driller did.

Although I would stake a reputation that Megatron (maybe renamed Galvatron) will be in it.

7. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

seacons
    monstercons
    triggerhappy

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

But Cannon Fodder is an Autobot. See character list.Foundation issue 1 - Transformers Wiki

9. TFtoycollector

TFtoycollector I'm British i am

News Credits:
    Astrotrain
    Blitzwing

It's time we had some proper triple changers. Give the next movie a bigger budget and make this possible.

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure Thundercracker's dead in the comics, but that hasn't really stopped the writers before.

I'd love to see the Pretenders.

11. Ash from Carolina

Astrotrain would be okay because we've already gotten Classics Astrotrain. Blitzwing is going to have to wait because Animated Blitzwing was Hasbro's excuse to not do a Generations Blitzwing so I don't want movie Blitzwing be the new excuse.

After a Generations Blitzwing then sure I'd love to see what the movies could do for a tank, jet, and robot with just one character.

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    They did that. It was Megatron.

13. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Overlord. Liked him in LSotW, and would certainly like to see him on the big screen should a fourth movie be made.

14. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All i want is to see Galvatron

15. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    Hmm a bayverse over lord could be interesting maybe an accidental ressurection via a trip to cybertron instead of having him already in place on earth

16. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Pretenders have already been established in the films and Triple-Changers are pretty much moot...so characters like Sixshot don't particularly interest me for inclusion in the movies. Plus, a train/space shuttle doesn't really strike me as a very useful series of alt. mode disguises, but I suppose it could work if handled well. Far more potential for Blitzwing, though, even despite the quasi-appropriation of his alt. modes by Megatron in TF:RotF.

More combiners and even giants like Trypticon would be killer. The downgrade in scale (aside from the Driller) was actually one of the disappointment of TF:D otM, and I'd like to see that remedied.

I'd also LOVE to see more of the comic-villains. Straxus in particular always intrigued me and his cool-sounding name would definitely be a plus. And although we got a PEEK at it in the first film, it would be awesome to finally get some serious movie-time for the Smelting Pools. Particularly on a trashed-out and ripped-in-half Cybertron which still hasn't solved its energy crisis, that sort of cannibalism would make a lot of sense for a more Cybertron-heavy sequel.

It would also be interesting to see Galvatron pop up finally. Introducing him properly after discarding the idea in the second film would be one of the saving graces of killing off Megatron again, at least. Extra points if they dodge his second-revival with a time-travel/alternate-future storyline, too. It would be a neat way to allude to the Marvel U.K. storylines AND to make him kind of his own character rather than just another reanimated Megatron in the film franchise.

And I don't care what anyone says, it would be FANTASTIC to see Unicron put to use. If they want to avoid his gigantic robot mode, something akin to what's going on in TF:p rime would be ideal and help explain and justify all the historical Cybertronian interaction with our planet as well. Opens the door for Primus, too...although that's a bit tricky now, obviously.

Let's also go ahead and bring on Cyclonus and Scourge while we're at it. Cool characters with cool names and designs is a WIN/WIN for the movies and it could fit brilliantly.

And I've always pretty much hated the Quintessons for the most part (mostly due to their crappy origin stories in the cartoon), but it could be really interesting if handled carefully and would be a nice acknowledgement of that aspect of G1, at least. Plus, Epps comment about "makes you wonder, who made them?" addresses one of the central questions remaining in the franchise...but still left us hangin'.

Some variation of the Hate Plague/Virus or something leading to a kind of "Nemesis Prime" storyline arc for Optimus would be a cool nod and help deal with the problem they've written themselves into a corner with by making him so powerful, too. Plus, expanding on the early scenes following Sentinel's reveal by giving the Autobots a foe they don't want to fight would make for some pretty heavy drama AND help clear the way for Rodimus without necessarily repeating the animated movie's folly of killing off Optimus. Rodimus is cool and all, but he's still inferior enough next to Optimus that I'd ideally like to see him return his leadership role to Optimus eventually or at the least split duties and jurisdictions something like Megatron and Optimus were set to do in early drafts of TF:D otM.

Just some thoughts.

Still tons of story potential left obviously, though. Bugs the hell out of me when people try to say there's no more room for sequels just because Bay killed off all the major villains we know of in the movies so far.

PLENTY of room to expand the rogues gallery for multiple successive trilogies, let alone a relatively standalone TF4.

:) 

17. Ash from Carolina

In the first movie before they came up with the concept of Transformer detectors I'd agree about useful alt modes.

But now that disguise isn't a function of alt mode any more and you've got things like the Wreckers with NASCAR alt modes it kind of feels like anything goes. Alt mode is just feels more about what the production team can get the use of for free.

18. JayEm

JayEm Savage Life

Theyed be stupid to put Skywarp and Thundercracker in the movies. They are basically Starscream just blue and purple. If they do them they better look completely separate from each other and Starscream and must be silver like all the other Decepticons.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Astrotrain is died in Rising Storm but who friggin cares about the canonical comics only the fans buy.

Personally who i would do....

Scourge (Main Villain, based on the RID charecter, brillaint, cruel and well eductated a evil doppleganger of Optimus Prime created by Flatline and sent to kill Optimus Prime, converts into a missile truck) voiced by Jeremy Irons.

Straxus (Secondary Villain and red herring, leads the new band of Decepticons. Does Not Despense Mercy, transforms into a flying tank much like the ROTF Megatron) voiced by Maurice LaMarche.

Blitzwing (Triplechanger and Insane with multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia and totally psychotic, tranforms in to a jet and a tank) voiced by Mark Hamill.

Kickback (Commander of the Insecticon drones, sneaky and sly but coward much like Starscream transforms into mechanical insect) voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.

Flatline (The new evil medic who enjoys to torture and maim his victims and even his patients transforms into a hearst) voiced by Robert Englund.

Runamuck and Runabout (Basically the Decepticon version of Twins and love to reek havoc on the road, transform into beat up old muscle cars and are voiced by Carlos Alazraqui and Nolan North.

Canonball (Basically Straxus's lacky who's basically the team's pirate commander, transforms into a armoured carrerier) voiced by Brian Doyles Murray.

And Lastly a Sympathetic Decepticon in the form of Octane whose forced to work for Straxus and crew, transforms into a air carrier much like Stratosphere, he defects to the Autobot at the end of the film) voiced by Nolan North.

How are these for a Decepticon cast.

20. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    To bring some new villains in, how about the angle used in Superman 2 - some criminal Decepticons that have been ejected into space are somehow released and track the energon sources of the Autobots to Earth. That could be the explanation for Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge.