TF4: Cybertronians ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MenasorMaster, Aug 11, 2011.

1. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

what would you think if TF4 ( if there would be one ) includes the Cybertronians ( faction ) who The Cybertronians want to turn Earth into another Cybertron.
    The cybertronians could be descendants of Decepticons who seperated from the other Cons thousands of years ago when they realized that both autobots and decepticons need to be destroyed or otherwise Cybertron will be dead one day, but they were too weak to battle against them, they were exiled by Megatron and hide on a planet called Char where they produced a very big amount of hatchlings and trained them to elite soldiers, they had much time, and got a real training unlike most decepticons did, this would also give chances to introduce some characters such as the Stunticons, predacons or the Combaticons.
    When they realized cybertron was destroyed they had only one goal in their mind: Killing the surviving autobots and decepticons and turn Earth into a new Cybertron.

2. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

That would be awesome... and I know it's been said repeatedly but this would be an amazing plot to introduce Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge/the Sweeps. Galvatron could be the head of the renegade faction of Decepticons (Cybertronians) who was allied with Megatron way back in the day (which was a Wednesday BTW) and decided that Megatron did not have Cybertrons best interest in mind, but his own greedy plans for power. When the war began to escalate Galvatron and a smal group of Decepticons defected and went into hiding on Char...

3. mattimus

mattimus Well-Known Member

both your ideas are amazing WOW that sounds like a real plot

4. Guiformers

Guiformers Well-Known Member

plus the Cybertronian Autobots and Decepticons are all beings of Cybertron is Cybertronian. and there is this weird idea

5. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

That could launch a new trilogy, called "The Rise of the Cybertronians" or something like that.

Galvatron could come to Earth right after the battle of Chicago, sees Megatron's head, picks it up and says something badass, then crushes the head.

6. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    I would definitely like a Cybertronian setting for TF4 and beyond.

Heck, I wouldn't mind a Masterforce-type thing too, with humans developing technology to bond with the robots.

7. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

Oh hell yes!!!

Not sure what it would be but perhaps he would have located a new source of energy capable of producing energon... maybe the Earth's core or something...

8. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

ya.. Earth's core could be the only power source for Charr, which (pleaese don't bitch at me for this) could house a long lost Unicron.

9. jazz_123

jazz_123 Banned

aren't autobots and decepticons cybertronians

10. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

The idea is great, but why would it be Earth?

They are non-biological so they can live in any rock in space, and there are planets with far more mineral resources than Earth, because I doubt they would need vegetal or animal resources, and getting water is no problem for them. Some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn are made up entirely of ice, and then there's Earth, etc.

So the plot must have something that motivates them to come to Earth.

11. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

Yes!!! I am all for an attempt at Unicron!!! I really think ILM could pull it off and make him look outstanding!!!

Well Earth is throw in as something for us to relate to... I do however think we should see more of Cybertron and Charr or wherever else they could fit in plausabley... so it doesn't have to be just an Earth setting, in fact I think if you throw Unicron in the mix, the final battle (perhaps the end of the trilogy?) should take place away from Earth, maybe in the middle of space or on whats left of Cybertron...

12. Driller

Driller Cybertronian wildlife

Is it possible for something to happen to cybertron's remains in order for it to 'become' unicron?

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Really great story, but personally I want the cube to bring Cybertron back, or Primus. Heck I don't know the mythology at all but there must be someone, or something that can rebuilt Cybertron.

14. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

I think that could work too, but I (I know I may get burned fro this) would die to see a "live action" version of Unicron attacking Cybertron...

15. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

I think its impossible to bring cybertron back didnt the went into a blackhole or whatever that was ?? So i think its over with cybertron.

16. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

If you look at the G1 pics of Cybertron (Iknow, I know, this isn't G1) half, or at least a quarter of it is all torn up... this incedent could explain that damage to the planet... perhaps, Unicron's spark could be (in the end) used to revive Cybertron so that it could begin healing and be populated again?!?

17. prime78

prime78 Well-Known Member

what if they came to get the matrix from prime to revive unicron

18. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    In hollywood nothing is impossible, but the only thing I don't like is how the aubots/Cons, have no home. They are transformers, from a transformers universe.

The Fallen once said that the cube can never be destroyed, only transformed, so by that logic Cybertron isn't impossible to bring back.

19. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

Would we see Galvatron order the Sweeps to "TERMINATE HIM"? And I would assume this would bring Hotrod/Rodimus Prime into the picture... Maybe somehow, the cube's essence has transfered itself into the matrix through contact with Sam or Optimus...

this just gets better and better...

20. LumpimusPrime

LumpimusPrime Autobot

Also, I think keeping the main antagonists alive until the end of the trilogy (if it were a trilogy) would be a wise move... We could also see appearences by characters like Thunderwing and Straxus, hopefully the rest of the seekers. I would love to see Thundercracker's personality played on the big screen.

How about this? In the final movie, Unicron resurrects a dead Optimus (killed by Galvatron) as Nemesis Prime. Nemesis Prime kills Galvatron (who would turn on Unicron and attempt to use the matrix on him) and it's up to Rodimus and the Autobots to stop him... Eh, just spit-balling...