TF3 Villain: The Quintessons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SirZap, Jul 7, 2009.

1. SirZap

SirZap Well-Known Member

who about this?

2. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    no i hate them...

3. Primesfist

Primesfist Well-Known Member

No, they suck camel dick.

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Waste of Time. More then Devy with Roboballs.

5. Eastsider4eva

Eastsider4eva Well-Known Member

Could work it in somehow that they make allsparks and let them loose in galaxies all over the place.
    they enslave robotic species because they are the most efficent and last the longest unlike organic animals. they work them till they fall apart helping there race conquer whole star systems.
    They could be half organic half metal or something to put a new spin on things.
    They have set there sites on our galaxy and come to the planet where the last trace of there allspark was. they come and level city after city...........the autobots cant do a thing and some of them are enslaved by the quinteis and turned into a new evil type of bot they set out and find where megatron/ss and the rest of the decepticon forces are and a battle starts they enslave some cons too.

Megatron/SS/Soundwave/Shockwave and maybe a few others decide to see what happaned with the earth before they were attacked and are surpriesed to see 60% of the earths citys have been bombed by some sort of quintes weapon.
    Megatron decides now is the best time to finish whats left of the autobots off. they fight and megatron relises that if he kills his enemys he will stand less chances against the quintes who want to use the bots to conquer the rest of the galaxy while they sit back.
    the rest of the bots team up against the new threat............autobots/decepticons that have been turned evil and the quintessons.
    if they want to finish the universe then have a whole lot of them die.

if they want the next movie to be better its going to have to be a whole lot more darker and the decepticons cant seem to do the job so bring in a super powerful enemy

6. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Mmmm.... no.

Could be interesting, but they really won't fit with this verse/continuity.

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    After how Orci and Kurtzman handled The Fallen? Hell no if I'll let them do this. Maybe in the hands of another creative team, and then only as in a flashback appearance during a 'Cybertron's past' segment.

8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would prefer the Primus/Unicron origins or something more mythical rather than the Quints.

9. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

cant really blame them, they did well with JJ cos JJ was working with them, ROTF suffered cos Bay fought them.

10. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

if they did the Quints they would probably be a parasitic race that is mindless and follows the transformers to depelete them of their sparks for power.

Kind of and Armageddon for Transformers biblical and what not. They would also probably some how be acidentally responsible for the Transformers since the Cube may have read the quints bio-mechanical forms and came up with the first proto form off of that hence creating the first sparks.

Which the Quints fed off of then eventually the Transformers were able to banish them to another planet when they evolved enough. They could be the race they were in conflict with prior to the auto decep war. hence some justification for the comics.

See with just a touch of thinking you can find a way to get anything into these movies.

Its not like anything is off limits after how the screwed up the last film.

To say NO way to the Quints or any part of TF history is just ignorant since it has no bearing on how they handle the material. They ll put it in how they want when they want and its not like they havent screwed up enough already maybe the quints with no expectations of being good could actually excell and provide a decent back story.

11. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Hasbro would probably prefer something that transforms

12. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

I kinda felt like the Fallen "WAS" representing a quintesson-like race. He was related to, but different from the transformers, it was as if he was not a Transformer, just an ancient cybertronian.

And besides, I always felt like his face was like a quintesson's face.

The comic adaptation kinda distinguishes the fallen's race from the transformers race even more, as if the TFs were born as workers to build and gather energy for the Fallen's race.

Besides, I can't imagine if they tried to make a quintesson in live action, the Fallen's design isn;t what we would see instead of floating easter eggs with mardi Graw masks.

13. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

Orci did say in the Q&A thread some time ago that they'd dropped little bits in ROTF to potentially set up a sequel. Aside from the apparent "This isn't over" from Megs, Epps line about "if God made us in his image, what made him?" referring to Prime stuck out to me as a random line about the TF origins that never really was explored in ROTF. Made me wonder if that was a line dropped in to ROTF to set up potentially adding the Quints or Primus/Unicron to TF3.

14. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I would like the quints it be cool.

15. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    No thanks. I suppose if they really had to appear then I could just about live with it if they had absolutely nothing to do with the creation of the Transformers.
    Just give one a cameo. Any time you stick another major race or character in you end up taking away from the TFs themselves, and they're already playing major second fiddle to the humans in these movies.

16. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    no thanks, I'll pass on the quints.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Honestly, I hope that Bay and Crew stay as far away from the Quints as feasibly possible. I'd rather have planet sized Unicron and Primus fighting in space, than have even a mention of the Quints in anything movie related. I'd rather Bay turn Optimus pink and white, than have the Quints involved in anything movie related. Only way I would be ok with them, is if the name Quintessons was used, and not their design, "personalities", or background story. Basically, just a name homage, and nothing more.

18. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

So no squid people? :( 

19. SirZap

SirZap Well-Known Member

they can, only uglier :drunk 

20. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    You mean give even less screen time to the Decepticons by making the Quintessons the main villains?

NO THANKS.