TF3 toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Predakign2000, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 Transformers Fan Since 1984

Have we seen any hints at any of the TF3 toys yet? I know it is a little early but I would expect them to start showing up sometime this fall ro winterr. Also, what would you like to see in the way of off screen characters for the third movie line?

Bludgeon and Mindwipe were two of the best toys we've had in this series. What can we expect as far as new molds or retools for off screen characters?

I'm hoping for more of the hybrid style myself in that area.... What say you?

2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    I say it is extremely doubtful we'll see TF 3 toys (outside of the increasingly rare china leak) before Toy Fair, and I certainly am not expecting TF3 toys to be on shelves before next summer.

Personally, I'm happy with Generations at the moment so anything cool that comes out of TF3 is a bonus to me.

3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Nop no Pics of TF3 Toyline but it dosent means there wont be one. i Think pcis of the prototpyes will pop out this November or Early next year