TF3 - The Good & The Bad List - RUINERS

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by unicronic, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Fitch

Fitch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh man, that's sucks...

2. Cradok

Cradok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    His details actually change in between when he's taken from the Ark and woken up, and when you next see him. Remember, he left on The Ark, rather than travelling solo, so he probably didn't see the need to shed his appearance.

3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not gonna type up an entire list, but:

GOOD:
    All CGI

BAD:
    Plot Pacing

HILARIOUS:
    Megatron talks to elephants and raises babies in barrels

4. newgen

newgen Active Member

But he was "red" on the Ark. Whether he had firetruck parts on the Ark - I could have been mistaken :S

He was however in a coma when he arrived on Earth so again, how was he to have scanned?

As far as I'm aware Prime and the other protoforms on coming to Earth all appeared without colour.

At least as a Director I would have quickly taken this into account. Sloppy.

Still points to me as an oversight :D 

5. Cradok

Cradok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He scanned the firetruck after Optimus revived him. He changes sometime between when you see him being revived, and when he shoots Ironhide. (I can't remember if he's different in the scene with him and Optimus playing tennis with the Matrix.)

Yeah, but again, he wasn't travelling as a Protoform, he was on the Ark.

6. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Yeaaahhh well again why the hell would you shoot the ARK if its to meet up with you? Who shot down the ARK?? The Cons?? WTF Why bother if Sentinel was gonna meet up w Megs on Earth...and Im guessing this was before the All-Spark was launched in a "Random" direction and it just so happens landed on Earth....O....k And the ARK, floating through space, just so happens to Land on our moon with tons of hidden Decepticons....WTF?? a=And claiming that was the plan all along to have Optimus use the Matrix to revive Sentinel......riiiiiiiiiight

And how may i ask did Sentinel and Megs know that in the future, a boy named Sam would find the MATRIX on Earth during a time where Optimus would be there...give it to Optimus so he can revive Sentinel???? And this was the plan how long ago...was the Fallen also part of the plan?? the ALLSPARK even....Plothole city

Sentinel is NEVER gold
    Soundwave is now smaller
    Megatron acts like a Drunk Bum
    Shockwave has NO explination what so ever why he is on Earth
    Laserbeak transforms into a pink bumblebee who enjoys tee w little girls
    The Asian dude was ridiculous
    The word "dick" is said ALOT
    Soundwave was on earth in the 60's pleeeaaaase for what??? and if so where the hell was he in movie 1?
    No Jolt....why?
    Megs went down too easy
    IRIDESCENT was OVERplayed
    Driller doesnt transform into squat
    Lacking Scenes in the Cybertron beginning looked like the beginning of STAR WARS EPISODE III
    I will NEVER honor the name DINO for Mirage
    Que had no point besides inventing a few gadgets and never transformed
    Voices seems different even though they werent

Other than that Overall great movie!!;) 

7. newgen

newgen Active Member

Oooh. Just remembered.

What the FREAKING HELL was that Slimer stubby green bot who was seen in the first scene with Megatron?

8. newgen

newgen Active Member

Pretty sure he was in Firetruck mode as soon as we see him lying down and also with matrix tennis scene. i suspect they kept him looking the same from the start of the film to allow audience immediate recognition.

Sorry - probably wrong choice of word - I didn't mean protoform as in meteorite shape, but "normal Cybertronian robot form". He was still red. And I suspect was more truck like than Cybetron like. Just a gripe so sorry for being pedantic. :) 

9. EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot I claim your sun!

I agree 100%, but I actually don't have that big of an issue with the aforementioned issues. Wish Laserbeak hadn't been dispatched so quickly, or Starscream...or Megatron.