TF3 **SPOILER**Action Figure

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OmarJT82, Jun 20, 2010.

1. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With Shockwave confirmed as the main antagonist for Transformers 3, the question is what will Hasbro make him out to be?

My thought: A Leader class triple-changer (Tank/Jet) action figure!

WHAT ARE YOURS? :confused: 

2. Lord Atmo

Lord Atmo Active Member

I love triplechangers if Hasbro does a good job designing them (Yes you, Classics "Tankor" Octane! :D  )

And given Animated Shockwave, the quad changer and most amazing TF toy I have ever seen (Ok he's probably tied with ROTF LC Optimus Prime and possibly LC ROTF Hellscream), I would bet a TF3 figure of him would be pretty awesome too.

3. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

I'd say that Voyager class is most likely.

It's possible, depending on how big his role in the film actually is, that he'll be represented in multiple sizes like Optimus, Starscream, and Megatron.

Then again, they could screw him like they did Soundwave and only give him a single Deluxe and two seconds of screentime.

4. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I'm guessing he'll be a Voyager. Optimus and Megs will be the two Leaders the line will launch with, and I wouldn't be surprised if Screamer gets a rerelease/redeco for the TF3 line. Shocky'll be a triple changer only if he is one in the movie. And the toy will be pretty far off from the final look of the character since it'll be based on concept art and not final renders. Of course, I hope he'd get an accurate Leader figure somewhere down the line.

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Voyager or leader for sure.

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    He'll be a scout.:lol 

7. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    ...but the Legends class will be more accurate.

8. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If he's the featured Decepticon, he'll definitely get a Voyager (or Ultra toy, if they bring that size class back). He'll have a 50/50 shot at a leader toy.

9. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd say that either Silverbolt or Shockwave will be the "third Leader." I hope Shockwave, myself. At the very least he should be the fourth leader. Starscream doesn't need a new mold soon IMO.

10. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, uh, let's think this through...how could anyone make a guess without knowing anything about the character beyond he is the main bad guys.

That being said, I bet he is a power core combiner. Hasbro doesn't love us enough to give us a leader class.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    He has a better chance at being a Leader if he actually transforms.

12. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facts about the TF3 Shockwave figure(s):

- Shockwave will get one release in every size class, including Human Alliance and Ultimate. Each release will also be repainted in a colour scheme appropriate to the "Ultimate Doom" subtitling that will take effect midway through the line. The theme of this subtitling will be brown and hot pink paint applications.
    - The Leader size class version of Shockwave will have 15 different modes (jet, tank, aircraft carrier, dragon, semi truck, space cruiser, gun, a different kind of dragon, futuristic drag racer, hovercraft, zamboni, armored troop transport, helicopter, robot mode and 'Autobot infiltration' robot mode) surpassing RiD Megatron as the Transformer with the most modes. Fans will shortly thereafter discover 5 more undocumented, unofficial modes (pick-up truck, Cybertronian moon, zeppelin, giant squid and locomotive), bringing the total to 20.
    - As part of their ongoing effort to annoy fans obsessed with "screen accuracy", every version of Shockwave will be a perfect match to the CGI model, except for one minor detail. The exact detail that is 'wrong' will be different for each different version of the character released, making it impossible to get a screen accurate version.
    - The Ultimate version of Shockwave will have a voice chip containing all of Shockwave's dialogue from the G1 cartoon, Animated and TF3. The button that triggers the voice clips will be even more sensitive than the sound gimmicks on Energon Scorponok and RotF Supreme Devastator combined. The batteries will also be permanently sealed into the figure, making it impossible to turn the sound off.

He tell me!

13. Vizer

Vizer Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Personally, I hope he gets a leader class toy. He'll probably end up being the most popular Decepticon next to Megatron and Starscream. He could easily be the third (or fourth) LC toy. Prime and Megatron are pretty much a given, and I REALLY hope they don't use another LC spot on a new Starscream. The one we are getting is amazing already, and I would prefer a new character instead. I'd also say Prime's LC figure is good enough as well, but the chances of him not getting a new/modified LC mold is basically impossible.

14. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Ldr size...subamarine....

15. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    He's probably going to have some weird looking Cybertronian mode. He'll probably be some type of flying vehicle and cannon.

16. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Leader. He is the main antagonist after all. Hopefully a triple changer, that'd be cool. Like a tank/jet. ZOMG inter Decpeticon homage?

In B4 LEDER BLAKOWT RITE NAO.

17. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    he is not going to be a tank or a jet because they done that to many time with characters like megatron and the fallen(toy). i see him as a cybertron car.

18. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I think he'll have a Leader and Voyager toy. Unless he's already purple in the movie, I hope there's a G1 deco repaint of him like the 07 movie SS and Jazz.

I do think he'll transform into something since his character is a spy. My alt mode guess is something that looks like Universe Onslaught/Hardhead.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think the number of size classes will depend on how much he does in the movie and how long the movie line will last after the third film. If there is not a fourth movie by Bay and company then the third movie line could get cut shorter than the other two movie lines.

20. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

One would think that, but then you look at what happen to the Fallen who had his name in the title of the movie, and all he got was a Voyager and Legends.

I actually wouldn't mind if he only gets a Voyager, if it's on par with the ROTF Voyager Megatron.