TF3 set remains in Chicago???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey dudes its Jimmy, I know that Chicago is now in the shadows of the bots but I thought this might be of some interest. I went downtown this past weekend and walked by the post office(I always do) and I noticed that the perimeter fence of the Department of Health and Human Services still remains, didnt see any trucks or anything, just an empty lot and silence.....perhaps they are leaving it as a memory of all that went down in Chicago:)  What was also of interest was that you can still see the outline of the letters that were on the building(from all the ash from the explosions) and the drive way was still painted....anyway from all the pics I took over the summer I can start an aftermath section:) 

[​IMG]

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    They'll probably take it apart after shooting is finished. Probably didn't have enough time to take everything down.

3. ChicageauxTiger

ChicageauxTiger Geaux-Bot

News Credits:
    Could still be up in case of late reshoots. Because putting up letters again & rolling in trucks is easier than reconstructing a barb wired fence. Who knows. We'll see.