TF3 Plot Ideas?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by maninthebox94, May 23, 2009.

1. Cop-Tur

Cop-Tur Well-Known Member

I think at the end the Decepticons will do battle with each other. The Fallen Comrades (Soundwave/Constructicons, etc) vs. Megatron's Comrades (Starscream, Seekers, Blackout, etc)

2. Atlas Prime

Atlas Prime holdin up cybertron

Magnus won't be in it because he can't deal with live action franchises

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Triple changers and more gestalts.

4. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

^This!

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

switch ur groups around dude. sw and the CCs are pretty loyal to megatron. ss on the other hand....

6. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Here is my suggestion:

*Some events in the following are based on spoilers from the RotF novel thread and other sources*

Following Megatron and Starscream's retreat at the end of Revenge of the Fallen, the Decepticon forces regroup aboard the crashed hulk of their ship, the Nemesis. The Protoforms are activated and dispatched to Earth and told to obey Soundwave's orders until Megatron returns to the planet. As the Decepticons approach in their cometary forms, Soundwave issues them with appropriate alt modes. Once they have landed, Soundwave disconnects from the comandeered human satellite and follows them down in his toy's space-crusier mode.

The Autobots have made contact with the majority of the global governments following the announcement of their presence to the world by Megatron. A small garrison of Autobot and human forces under a fully international NEST now reside in almost every country. An excavation team has discovered advanced Cybertronian technology beneath a mountain. Chambers are filled with dead Protoforms that have been experimented on by another race -- the Quintessons.

Megatron and Starscream travel to an alien world where they meet with what they believe to be a group of five aliens that have offered the Decepticons their assistance. "We can help you defeat your enemies, Megatron," a shadow-covered figure says. "How?" he replies. A metallic whirring is heard and another voice speaks, "An army of unlimited number." They are led into a chamber filled with blank Protoforms and we see that it is not five individual aliens, but a Quintesson moving between his five personalities. Megatron and Starscream are told that their race has been encountered and experimented on before by the Quintessons and they are able to perfectly replicate their forms without the need of the Allspark.

On Earth, Soundwave's army attacks the NEST base and destroys it. Ratchet and numerous others are killed in the assault. Soundwave leaves with the Matrix. However, he does not return it to Megatron. He has is in the service of another.

The Autobots mourn the passing of their comrades and deposit their remains at sea. A wounded Lennox wants to know what happens now. Optimus does not know, but he expects that the battle is not yet over.

Megatron, Starscream, some remaining loyal Decepticons and the new army of blank Protoforms return to Earth in search of Soundwave and the Matrix. Seeing the betrayal, Megatron flies into a rage, beating Starscream and killing some of his army with his murder arm. The Autobots converge on the Decepticons' location, attacking. Megatron confronts Prime. "It was not my doing, you fool! Why would I return to this planet if I already had what I seek. I have been betrayed."

Soundwave and his forces arrive at their master's location -- the Quintesson planet. Galvatron makes his presence known by killing all but Soundwave. Placing the Matrix on a chain around his neck, Galvatron congratulates Soundwave by blasting him into oblivion. A being appears behind him. "He shall be pleased," a Quintesson says.

Megatron ends the engagement with Prime and the Autobots, deciding that he needs to address the schism in the Decepticon ranks first. First, however, he must find Soundwave.

The Autobots call in their reinforcements and head into space to reclaim the Matrix. Sam retains a vestigial link to the Matrix following the transfer of the Allspark into his mind and his contact with the Primes during Revenge of the Fallen and so he accompanies them, directing the ship. Megatron follows the Autobot vessel with his armada of Qunitesson Protoforms, Starscream, and the other loyalists.

Galvatron, Soundwave, and the Qunitessons attempt to destroy the Matrix but have no success. Each blow they strike against it is felt by Sam, who falls into a coma from the pain.

The Autobots eventually arrive at the Quintesson planet, Megatron and his crew land behind them. There is no time for an Autobot-Decepticon confrontation, though. The Qunitessons and Galvatron activate an army of the Protoforms and send them against the new arrivals. Megatron and Optimus combine their forces to battle the Quintessons and Galavatron’s army. As the battle commences, a signal is sent that turns the Quintesson Protoforms in Megatron’s army against him.

With their forces almost destroyed and the combined Autobot-Decepticon forces at the gates, the Quintessons withdraw. An enraged Galvatron curses them and joins the battle. As the Autobots and Decepticons battle the Protoforms, Megatron recognises and engages Galvatron. “You should have remained at my side, Galvatron, and Cybertron would have been ours centuries ago!” Galvatron chuckles, “I received an offer that even The Fallen could not have matched.” The two battle: cannon emplacement versus tank; arm cannon versus murder arm. The Matrix is shot from around Galvatron’s neck by Megatron.

Sam has awoken and steps into the battlefield. He sees the Matrix and dashes towards it. Prime steps in to help Megatron and is blasted aside by Galvatron. Galvatron looms over a damaged Prime and Megatron, ready to kill them both as Sam opens the Matrix and directs its power at Galvatron.

Galvatron explodes. Prime agrees to take Megatron and his army back to the Nemesis. For today at least, their war is on hold. Prime’s ending voice over: “While our war continues, we are reminded that there is still hope. We await the day when all are one.”

At the far edge of the galaxy, a terrifying-looking sphere rises from a planet and greets the Quintessons. The Matrix’s energy release washes over them. The sphere roars…

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I want to see the following robots:

-Dinobots
    -Galvatron
    -Unicron
    -Wheeljack
    -Mirage
    -Prowl
    -Hound
    -Ultra Magnus
    -Perceptor
    -Blurr
    -Scourge
    -Cyclonus
    -Blitzwing
    -Lazerbeak
    -Shockwave

8. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

Not bad. Trim out the Quintessons, and the trip to space (keep it all on Earth, so that audiences can relate, and so that the earth alt modes make sense) and you have a decent story.

But you need more of a MacGuffin than just "Galvatron is getting the Matrix to give to Unicron", unless you show Unicron, which I think is a no-no.

9. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Unicron's at the end, setting up a fourth movie. I am going to play with it some more.

10. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

....And the award for best post in this thread goes to.... This guy!

11. Atlas Prime

Atlas Prime holdin up cybertron

thx man

12. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Soundwave and his forces arrive at their master's location -- the Quintesson planet. Galvatron makes his presence known by killing all but Soundwave. Placing the Matrix on a chain around his neck, Galvatron congratulates Soundwave by blasting him into oblivion. A being appears behind him. "He shall be pleased," a Quintesson says.

Galvatron, Soundwave, and the Qunitessons attempt to destroy the Matrix but have no success. Each blow they strike against it is felt by Sam, who falls into a coma from the pain

Just like G1 continuity!!!!:thumbs2: 

13. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

if they did do a unicron thing do you think they would do it like fantastic 4 2 with galactus being glympsed at for half a second

14. DinobotNny

DinobotNny Dewbot

I really hope that there are dinobots, obviously.

15. Shockscream

News Credits:
    G1 is what I was aiming at.

16. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Yeah, I'm a big time G1 fan myself and I loved how they could kill off a character or have something major happen, like the Autobots flying out to the drilling platform when they meet Spike and Sparkplug, and pretty much never fly again.It was something as a kid you never really notice.

17. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    It should be about Sam and whats her name getting married. That's all I really care to see. The robots can do whatever they want, maybe a picnic?

18. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    You obviously havent been into most ROTF stuff much, have you?
    And thats a ROTF Plot idea.

19. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Well one thing is for sure.... THEY BETTER NOT introduce some snotty butt faced kid as Daniel... that would blow (I like G1 but that idea is OUT for Movieverse)

20. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

wow, a nice picknick with energon and oil sandwitches, maybe some coolant to drink, and if they want a snack by the oil river, maybe some metal chipings, lol, nice.