TF3 Info regarding JOLT!!!! Confirmed? I am 100% certain...details inside!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Janeails22x, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    Okay guys, this is huge. This is not one of those "grain of salt" bits. I can assure you if it's authenticity. So much so, that I am stating, right here and now, that if I am wrong on this, the mods can BAN me for life from this site. Quote me. I am that certain. I have no reason to lie or screw over my friends on this site.

Now, let me set this up. I am an engineer that works for a Tier 1 supplier to GM. We supply a very key component for the VOLT program (I can't reveal the component for confidential reasons). Production is ramping up and our timing is closing in on us.

My best friend from college works for GM. We keep in regular contact. He is also an electrical engineer and his assignment is the Volt program. He is one of several guys who have been charged with Running the snot out of the Volt test vehicles, from Denver, to Death Valley, to Vegas, and LA. His job is to test it through rigorous driving and diagnostics to prepare it for production release, working out bugs, fixing things, etc. For the GM fans out there, things are looking good.

I called him today to talk about his upcoming July 4 plans. Our families like to get together every 4th of July along with our other college roommates and their families to catch up on things, hang out, etc. Well, he dropped this bomb on me during this phone call:

"I was going to wait to tell you this until the fourth, because I was hoping to have a picture, but I was assigned to accompany one of our Volts to Chicago for a little movie called Transformers. I wanted to get you a picture of Michael Bay to make you jealous."

My jaw hit the floor. What he thought he was telling me was that "I'm going to be on-set for Transformers 3...neener neener neener...", he wanted to rub it in my face. But I could care less. What I heard was "JOLT's BACK?!?!"

So I started asking all these questions. Here are some tidbits.

• His role in the production will be Volt support. If something goes wrong, he will be there to fix it.
    • He was scheduled to be there next week for filming, but his team has been delayed for another week. Reason unknown, but he is now available for our college get together.
    • He does not know what color the Volt will be until he gets there. It is being shipped separately.
    • He has not yet been asked to sign a confidentiality agreement. He may have to when he arrives, but he confirmed he is not bound by anything at this time.
    • He is scheduled to be on site, in Chicago, for a full week.

I am not Bull-sh*tting. I have no reason to and was floored by the information he gave me. I was not expecting it.

SO, you can believe me or not, but I will promise you, upon consequence of banning from this site, that I am being dead serious on this. I know, I know, pictures speak a thousand words, but the car is not there yet. However, what this is telling us is that at the very least, a CHEVY VOLT will be ON SET for Transformers 3. Whether this Volt is confirmed to be Blue, or the character that we ALL want to see and hear from again, is still to be determined, and I can accept that. This glimmer of hope is more exciting to hear than "the twins will basically be gone".

Hope one of you Chicago visitors will be able to catch a glimpse of the Volt. I have asked my friend to take a picture of the car, just the car, when he arrives. He will have FULL access to it. He will send the photo to us, so long as it DOES NOT compromise his employment with GM.

I'm stoked!!! Hope everyone is. There is HOPE, people!!! Jolt is 99% confirmed for a return in TF3!

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Hope its true

3. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IF true... then i hope he's used a bit more than ROTF...

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

It means nothing unless if he speaks and does something worthwhile

5. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I'm really hoping this is true... it'd be awesome to have Jolt back in action for TF3, with hopefully more screentime and lines.

6. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Wow, well I hope Jolt joins the fight once more in Tf3, but this time with lines and some clean close-ups..:drool: 

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Well they have his character design in the computers and I don't recall anything being said about the character being dead so Jolt seems likely anyway.

With any luck maybe he will get a little character added to him this time and perhaps we will see his weapons in action since the unconventional weapons in the movies have made for some nice effects.

8. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    I really hope this is true. It would be nice to see him back, and hopefully with some screen time. Sideswipe is coming back, so maybe we can get Jolt back too.

9. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Jolt would be great, thanks for the post!

10. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

I can see it now, people will view Jolt come onto the screen and be so excited at a new character never even realizing he was in the first film. >_>

Jolt is one of my favorite movie bots though and I'll be thrilled to see him return regardless of his role.

(And just as a pro-tip it's ussualy not a good idea to wager a self ban on anything. I've seen that degrade into "he tell me"s and other uglyness).

Thanks for the heads up! ^_^

11. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    More screentime and more lines. But if Jolt has no lines to make him look badass then I'm ok with that.

12. MegatronSupporter

MegatronSupporter Well-Known Member

I hope you end up being right,but I won't hold it against you if you end up
    being wrong.

13. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    Appreciate the concern and advice, but I am THAT serious about this post and conversation. My friend wanted to burn me with the whole I'm gonna be on TF3's set, blah blah blah. In fact, he was waiting to show me a picture without telling me. He spilled the beans early and I was like "WHAAA?!!?!?" Knowing his job, and how cool it really is, this certainly was a treat to hear from him.

I have 100% confidence that Jolt will not come down with Barricade Syndrome....thank goodness. And this makes me happy.

I'm with everyone on this, he needs some lines and some bad-A action. AND, since we have heard that a big action sequence will be going down in Chicago, it is safe to say that Jolt may very well get some money shot action scenes. Plus, with the Volt's production release quickly approaching, I'm sure GM is pushing for a Volt showing more so than the second one. Also, since Hummer, Topkick, Pontiac, and the Ferrari have nothing to do with GM's marketing push (being that they are discontinues or Italian), it leaves the Camaro and Volt left to push for sales. Here's hopin'!!!

14. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    I appreciate that! But, like I said, I am really really sure on this one.

15. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    well if nothing else, it at least means we know there will be a Volt in the movie. and it only makes sense to assume that that means Jolt is back.

16. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    If this is true...... Oh, I'm a happy person.... Even tho he didn't do alot in ROTF, he has a amazing design that is going waste and needs to be used!
    TF3 keeps on sounding better and better with all these updates.... I have a good feeling about this one.

17. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:

Well he did have a major role in ROTF story which was bringing JetPrime..:thumbs2: 

18. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    That is true!
    But how long did that last!
    x-D

19. Pct1theory

Pct1theory Human Alliance

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hope Jolt doesn't change his form to a production Volt. Looks awesome as a modified Concept Volt. I also hope he actually has a role in this film, and a voice!!!

20. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

I'm all for it. I love Jolt. Hopefully he will actually get a speaking part this tiome around. And maybee....just maybee-he'll get a better toy.