TF2:ROTF footage at SDCC! (spoilage)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by frenzyrumble, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Oh come off of it. You know somebody out there is going to put it on youtube...and there will likely be enough somebodies that upload it while paramount's youtube staff pulls it down left and right that it'll generate nice little blog reports, screencaps of mysterious characters, additional photo/video speculation etc...

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good, I really don't want that character in this anyway.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, this early in the production, if it has anything to do with the bots it'll either be the human characters about them or basic footage before they add in the CG stuff. I'm actually a lot more interested in what toys Hasbro will be showing. Hopefully we get a look at some of the stuff that was revealed at Botcon, but weren't able to take photos of (25th Ann. Hound for example). Would be cool to see a prototype of some sort for the movie line too, like that Leader figure they've been reported to be working on.

4. Blackout

Blackout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's a lot of talk about a 3rd movie going into production soon and WonderCon had a teaser for a Big Announcement regarding GB @ SDCC. Could be news of the 3rd film or most likely More game footage featuring the old cast and the official title of the game being GBIII.

But yeah I don't wanna go off topic. I bet we'll see some visual confirmation of Soundwave. 10 to 1.

5. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

That's all I'm looking forward to out of this!

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like to see any visual confirmation of any robot, in that I'm doubtful that any robot will be shown.

7. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

That is so true

Ops, you are extremely correct. Someone will sneak in, probably with a cellphone videocamera, tape some footage, plop it on youtube, and within minutes, before a ton of people will see it, Paramount will go after the perpetrator, storm youtube, and pull the footage with a quickness, and most likely issue a warning or a cease-and-desist letter (then again, since Paramount is a big$ corporation, they'd probably get gangsta with it and arrest the guy who took the footage). Then again, there is a certain blog that will most likely have the footage, too, but they probably would have taken the necessary legal precautions to do so, as they seem to be pretty legit. :D 

I wouldn't have my horses too high, though in regards to the footage they show - it probably will be VERY ROUGH footage with very rough renders (if the renders are even completed yet), or at best, pre-vis renders of the robots and action sequences.

Now maybe around September or December, I predict that an announcement trailer will come to pass, and then an official teaser, IF and only IF, the SAG strike doesn't occur. We ain't out the woods yet.