TF2:Revenge of the Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Ironhide2005, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    My first fan fic so here we go
    Scene one
    F-22 raptor flying towards a metal planet.F-22 raptor transforms lands on planet walks up to a base with decepticon sybol.
    Starscream in cybertronian:Hello fellow decepticons we have lost the allspark along with our leader
    One huge transformer with one eye in protoform:How could this happen you took some of our best soliders with you!?
    Starscream:One of those slimey creatures stick the allspark in our great leader's chest apperantly he couldn't control the power
    Another one in protoform:How could this happened autobots are inferior decepticons are superior
    Protoform with one eye:As much as will suffer without are leader the allspark is not a problem
    Starscream:How could this be?
    Protoform with one eye:I created a second allspark incase something like this whould happen
    Starscream:impossible shockwave have you gone mad!
    Shockwave:No I have not I've planned a trip to earth to use the allspark and bring back megatron you will have to help us also here are the recruits soundwave,skywarp,thundercracker,scourge,cyclonus,and blitzwing
    Starscream:Hold on I shall be leader!
    Shockwave:If it is your wish fine but where there any surviors
    Starscream:Barricade he ran away after seeing bonecrusher being dimised,skoroponok is missing but most likely dead
    Shockwave:Fine to earth we go.

2. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Shockwave and Soundwave seem to be the two most wanted transformers for TF2 :) 

3. OptimusShine114

OptimusShine114 Well-Known Member

Hey, what about the Autobots? Sure the titles says "Revenge of the Decepticons", but we do need some more autobots, too!

4. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Will get there paicentice please