TF2 now filming at 13th and Chancellor (between Walnut and Locust) in Center City

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Socialvegetable, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    So I walked out onto my balcony a few minutes ago, in Center City Philadelphia and was surprised to see the TF2 crew filming just 2 blocks away. They currently have 13th street blocked off from Walnut to Chestnut, with a bunch of lights aimed down Chancellor (an alley in between the aforementioned streets) and a steam machine at the corner. I saw a guy in a grey t-shirt and shorts run around the corner and down the alley a couple times, the last of which, he walked back with a girl in a white blouse or dress. They're probably just crew members, but it's possible that it's Shia and Megan filming a scene. I can't help but wonder what's down the alley. Possibly Bumblebee or another TF?

If I didn't have to get up for work in a few hours, I'd get dressed and hike down, but for all I know, they could be packing up for the night. So it's not big news or anything, and I couldn't get any decent pictures to share (the darkness and distance a clear picture do not make), and I'm just far enough away that I can't make out any real details of what's going on, though I suspect the real action is going on in the alleyway.

Anyone know anything more about this scene I hadn't seen this location posted as a scheduled filming spot, so I'm obviously low on intel, but they're definitely filming something. Probably I'll have to wait and see if I can recognize the locale in the film.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

2. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    Thanks for the report, dude ;)