TF Video games forum?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by transtrekkie, Jan 14, 2010.

1. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I couldn't help noticing the recently added forum for the upcoming War For Cybertron video game and couldn't help wondering why this forum isn't just labelled "Transformers Video Games" since there have been several other TF video games over the years besides the upcoming one. So my question is why not just change it to a general TF video games forum rather than limit it to just the upcoming one?

2. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's not just for the video game, it's for toys, TV series etc.

3. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    On top of what Super Megatron said, there is not enough demand for a Transformers Video Game only forum. While the talk of War for Cybertron is hot, threads regarding previous games are several at most per year.

Sort of the same reason why there isn't a separate Transformers Comics forum apart from the Comics & Graphic Novels forum.

4. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Interesting. I guess that makes sense (and now that you mention it, I had wondered why there wasn't a separate TF comics only forum too). I had just started wondering what made this game so different from the others to warrant it's own forum and yeah, toys and series I think is the answer. It is very landmark as it's the first genre of TF to start with the video game and go from there.

Anyway, thanks for the replies, much appreciated.