2D Artwork: "TF: Unknown" Character Sketches WIP

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Grimwave, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Ok, since I've had no luck in finding an artist for my upcoming fan-comic "Transformers: Unknown" I've decided to take matters into my own hands! I'm pretty good at drawing and I'm sure with a decent photo-scanner and some practice I can pull of what I'm trying to achieve. The only character sketch I feel is ready to be unvieled is Soundwave. Which will be one of the series' main characters.

My version of Soundwave turns into a 2011 Scion xB Cube in Navy Blue. The Transformation sequence is as following. The under-carrage becomes his head and chest-plate while the front of the vehicle forms his shoulders and arms. The top and interior form his back and the rear-end of the vehicle unfold to become his legs. His change-form features a heavily modifed stereo system which transforms into to his many cassetes he sotres in his chest that transform into his various minions. I plan on using ALL of hus casseticons at multiple points, not just the iconinc well-known ones. He is armed with his signature shoulder-mounted cannon along with dual hand-held gattling guns. (Only one is shown in the sketch)

In this series I plan on going deep into Soundwave's history before the Great War and with the Primes in particular. ;)  He's also gonna be a total BADASS!

I am open to all comments on my design and actually crave opinions on what I did right or what I can improve. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Richard598

Richard598 Always think positive

I think it seems great!

3. Go-Faster-Wings

Go-Faster-Wings TFW2005 Supporter

Soundwave

How do you like this? I'm interested in drawing for your fanfic.

Attached Files: