TF Universe Legends Wave 5

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kup-is-Dion, May 9, 2009.

1. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

As I'm still trying to find these, I went to entertainment earth and got this message under the listing :
    "The item number 'HT83791EE' is no longer available. This item was removed from our website on Friday, May 08, 2009"
    On Hasbro.com it's now like they never existed.
    Anyone think there could be a possibility Hasbro yanked them to repack in ROTF boxes or should I accept they're probably gone for good.

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Prolly gone at least till the movie line is done, as with Animated, but that's just a semi-educated guess

3. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I honestly think your two best shots at getting these is either Henkei (like I did) or pray for an Aldi's release. For some reason, Aldi's rock when it comes to getting Legends class figures in.

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd have to agree that your chances are slim. Activators Cliffjumper and Dirge were always a possibility for showing up again because the stores were chocked full of activators so they could have just been sitting in a warehouse but most stores (Target, Walmart. TRU) seem to have dropped the legends line altogether. Your best bet would be the smaller stores getting a last minute wave. I'd just go ahead and purchase the henkei, should still be available at BBTS.