TF:TM (none-info)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I watched TF:TM(86) with my 9 yr old nephew and he loved the movie, he didn’t say anything when Prime died but I saw the look in his face was like how could they kill him??? Not fair Megatron got a new body but Prime no so not fair I go to him I know its not but it's done to sell toys he was like ohhh. I should of made him watch season 1 and 2 before the Movie cause he had no idea who Jazz, Cliffjumper, Blaster, Perceptor nor the Dinobots where also it would of made more sense cause he would know more about them and the rest of the Autobots in season 1 and 2 and now he can't wait to see Season 3 to see what’s going to happen. When he saw Unicron as a planet he goes what is that? I go to him that Unicron and he eats everything that’s in his way and he couldn’t wait to see him Transform. He also laughed and loved Grimlock's quotes especially me Grimlock kick butt!!! But how come kids today when they see this movie and they see Prime and the rest of the Autobots die they don’t feel some sensitivity? maybe because they weren’t around to experience G1 and what Prime meant to us. I am sure in TF Prime if they kill Prime I am sure their going to be sad.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    What makes you think kids now don't have the same sensitivity? The difference is that in the past couple "Prime deaths", it hasn't been a hugely built-up event of a character that the kids have grown to love over a series of years, and the inevitable ressurrection comes soon after, deadening the impact.

3. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You answered your own question. Since he didn't see season 1 or 2, he has no idea who the Autobots were. Why should he care about them?

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    This.

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

yep

he not as "vested" in the characters as kids in the 80's were.