TF Titan Hardcover comics - Botcon exclusive All Fall Down

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by flywheels, Jan 16, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While helping my brother sell off a few sci-fi/comic related items on eBay (see link below) I ran across a few of the now out of print hardcover collections that Titan Publications put out featuring the old Marvel comics. Before they were listed on eBay I thought I'd see if anyone here has any interest in them.

First up is "All Fall Down" which was a Botcon exclusive. It collects issues #69-74.

Next is "Primal Scream" which was a Diamond Publishing exclusive. It collects issues #56-62.

Both are in like new condition. Asking $10 for "All Fall Down" and $5 for "Primal Scream" - both steals if you ask me. Shipping extra. PayPal gladly accepted.

*EDIT*

I forgot to mention that I also have both OTFCC exclusive prints of Optimus Prime & Ironhide autographed by Peter Cullen and the print of Megatron & Soundwave autographed by Frank Welker. Asking $20 each.

Let me know if you are interested or have questions. Pics available upon request. Thanks!

Other items currently available include Neon Genesis Evangelion books, Big-O books, Star Wars Scholastic Treasury and more!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflywheelsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

2. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Hey flywheels, I am interested in the Primal Scream DP exclusive for $5.00,also
    can you take a money order,and what would shipping cost to zip 75670. Thanks.

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

PMed about the BC All Fall Down.

4. flywheels

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    $5 for shipping Rodimus Mike. Yeah, a money order is fine. I'll send you a PM with all of the details. Thanks.

5. flywheels

News Credits:
    Ebay: