TF Thoughts

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I'm startin up a lil thread for myself to spout my thoughts and input every once in awhile. Please of course feel free to comment on my randomness.
    This weekend here are my thoughts.

1. Bought Fracture a few nights ago I was kinda drunk an lookin at Command Centers, still hasn't shown up, kinda wish I had ordered Henkei Silverbolt instead. Now I have to overspend. As much as I love me some Crasher/Fracture, I'd also like to have Silverbolt here for the holidays, well, I'd like him here more obviously.
    Not to hate on my Frac purchase, but I keep waking up the past couple mornings thinkin I coulda bought that SB or them PE Frembles instead. Oh Well. As Crasher wuld say "hahahahahahahahahahaha!!" LOL!

2. As I just said I really want them Perfect Effect Frenzy an Rumble for my WFC SW an Ravage from Hound.

3. Its good to see Bay still talkin bout TF movies. I'll be there. Fillion for Rodimus.

4. BigFilipino hooked me up with a classics Mirage with a nice(!) chrome rocket launcher. I slapped an insignia on him, the thing is amazing.

5. Had an epiphany the other day. While watching Animated season 3. The one with the little Constructicon headmaster guy. I've been drinkin too much this past few weeks, so I shouldnt hate on Hercules price tag, I need to be checkin my intake. I'm gettin my Herc. Im gonna go on a Prime/BW/RID/Ani binge to make it happen. I try not to drink when I watch them, and if I drink I dont allow myself to wear my Selena dogtag. I also dont drink on sundays still, so I'm lookin forward to wearing it tommorrow. I wish she would do a guest TF voice too.

6. Unfortunately, went to my comic dude and still cant get issue 28 or on. Im deeply affected by this. I dont know what happened to Drift, Roddy, Streaker, Magnus, Prowl, Cracker.man....an the preview looked great too....at this point I dont care about spoilers but it sucks gas havin to wonder what happened....

7. Really interested in grabbin me a space gangster. Cyclonus is currently heading up my classics cons and I think that SS would fit in nicely.

8. Probably gonna break down an buy that Gobots dvd. Id rather wait for a full set but I think the Gobots can use all the support they can get or a full set wont happen. They arent the almighty DBZers afterall, re-releasing shit every year.... I'll be there supportin. Its only eleven bucks and the remaster looks good to me.
    Thats all I can remember from this week.
    Lookin forward to that Structor, Dr Crank, an them PE brothers once I order them. An hopefully Silverbolt can get here too......
    Happy Holladayz

2. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Dude, don't be drinkin' and buying up TF's. You'll always regret who you wake up with in the morning.

3. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I woud think twice before you buy.

4. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Ha, yup! You're both right.
    Fracture was at the door this morning, gotta admit it does look pretty slick in the package, I'll open it later though.
    The goofiest part is now I wish there was some sort of "classics" Cy-Kill and Cop-Tur. Oh an Fi-Tor and Buggyman, I always liked them. I'm not very good at repainting things.

I have a question about Hercules, I wonder if anyone knows....When he forms Hercules, will he be able to stay together or do you think it will be an inside joke and he won't be able to stand up or maybe not be secure in the waist? One would assume, hey I just spent 600 bucks, it'll hold. But I keep hearing weird things about the quality? I have the first two but I never transformed them. I'm hoping it isnt a MP Megatron type deal where 99% of people who own it say you cant transform him without breakin it. :(  I guess worst comes to worse, they still look great as individual robots. Still, I'd feel a little ripped off if the thing breaks during "Phase 2".

A couple Prime comments:
    Bulkhead and Miko have kinda grown on me. She's actually kinda savage. "Watch it Ratchet..." Hella funny, gettin right up in his face. I thought Bulky was gonna die in that cavern, that woulda been heavy.
    I still don't like Bee's voice effects, but I mean it goes with Bay style. It just seems like quoting songs was alot more useful than beeps, clicks, and whirs. Like when Jack had to drive Bee and Knockout was behind them, Bee coulda said "He's a bad motha" and Jack coulda been like "Shut yo mouth" lol!!! Or something, you know what I mean.
    The animation itself is really clean. My favorite part of the series is the way things reflect of Ratchet's helmet, the 3 green console lights, the Decepticon ship interior, the purple Con fodder, I like those guys. I laughed my ass off when Starscream slapped one across the face and he stood there like nothin happened. Classic. It's easier to enjoy the show sober, believe it or not, cause I can take in all that detail.
    Funniest Prime line to me : Remember the last run on Polyhex?
    I was like.... Uhh..... no. Unless he was referrin to WFC, he seemed a little senile to me, just in that one line though. It reminded me of some sitcom I forget which one, but a guy was like "would Captain Picard have given up if.." I forget the whole line, but it was funny as hell. I cant remember what show it was though.

Oh! One last thing that I remembered last night. I probably wont be collectin the old Gobots even though I'd like to. I got a flash of a little kid picking his nose on the playground, and I was like....eeeeheewwww!!!!!!
    I still want me a nice Command Center though. I used to have one, ya know its funny though, I could buy a million of them, and not a one would be the actual one my Dad bought me way back when. Same idea with Cutthroat Cuttlefish. I'd love to have that guy still. But it's one of those things where you just know kids took it into the bathroom or put it in their mouth.
    Now I can see why sealed stuff is worth so much more.

I noticed a thread got closed cause the mods saw someone ranting too much. I'll try to keep all my random thoughts to this one thread from now on. And I will try not to get too grouchy about things (like missing out on the current comics for example.) Instead of being mad at the comic man (he could have family stuff goin on) I should be grateful for all them years he did supply me.
    Also, I'll *try to watch my language. I grew up in a house with a grandfather who was a sailor And a plumber, so I heard some really nifty words growin up....
    Even though the Bay movies swear left and right, I'll try to remember this is still a kids show, and not everybody reading my comments is in their 30s.
    Ah, one last thing, I don't collect Prime toys, but if they make Knockout I would pick him up, that dude is sick. Hopefully it would have his staff