TF story in Wizard Movie Spectacular

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by trebleshot, Dec 24, 2006.

1. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Didn't see this mentioned in the News forum, so I figured I'd mention it.

On stands now is Wizard's 2007 Movie Spectacular, which has a new article discussing the movie and interviews with Michael Bay and co., including discussion about some of the hot button issues discussed throughout the fandom. There is also a short Q&A with Peter Cullen on reprising his role as the voice of Optimus Prime.

And in non-TF news, there are also articles in the special edition about the other big movies coming out next year or on the horizon, including Spider-Man 3, a Q&A with Eva Mendez about Ghost Rider, the new Hulk film, and others.

2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

Yeah, I picked this issue up a week or so ago. It didn't seem to have anything new/different/exciting in it, at least TF-wise, anyway.

3. trebleshot

News Credits:
    Yeah, I didn't really notice anything new in the article, either, but it was a nice summary of all the complaints and the fact that the production staff still has the "wait and see" attitude about the changes. It's especially helpful to those who have avoided the movie forums as it talks about the issues but there's none of that "It's not G1, it Suxxx!" or "Movie Prime Rulz!" crap to have to sift through. Plus, it was nice to know what Cullen thought about the "Make Prime Speak" contest.

Oh, well. The mods can delete this thread if they want. It's fine by me.

4. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    delete? bah! move? yeah sure why not!

5. trebleshot

News Credits:
    :lol :lol :lol :lol 

Thanks!