TF: Spark Horizon

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by neoprimus01, Sep 14, 2009.

1. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

I'm taking a few days off, so I wanted to post this fan-fic. Please comment and let me know how you like this:

TRANSFORMERS: Spark Horizon

Prologue

“The sky is blue.”

That statement one can hear a small child say to their parents as they peer up toward the heavens, but on this occasion, it was said by someone a little older. His age is unknown, and his origin is from millions of light-years from this planet we know as Earth.

Optimus Prime was deep in thought, processing millions of data-bits all at the same time. His statement wasn’t a simple observation, but more on the lines of wondering how it’s such a peaceful day considering the location he and the other Autobots are at.

Because of their large size, the mighty Cybertronians took up space in the rear of their much more frail human companions. In fact, judging from the reason they are all gathered together, no one cared if one race had bodies that could miraculously alter into a whole different form. For this event, all that mattered was to be a channel of support to a friend.

“Though I may travel through the valley of the shadow of death…”

The preacher was delivering the final scripture, speaking that our lost loved ones are now at peace. Some of those that were attending were trying hard to contain their emotions. Some were doing better than others, however it was a chain effect…when another individual began to break, three or four more fell with them.

“Amen.”

The preacher concluded a beautiful sermon, and walked towards the front row to personally pay his respects to the loved ones of the dearly departed. He couldn’t help but glance over at the looming figures in the background. ‘Such powerful beings, and yet they mourn with us, amazing’, was what he thought. But he quickly focused back on the broken hearted people that were right in front of him. He finished speaking to them, and moved away to allow the loved ones to rise and say their final good-byes to their beloved.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

(continued)

Each person took a moment to touch the casket, and lay a flower on the top. Finally, the last person of the loved one’s group made their way to the front. This person had probably held more significance than anyone else, second only to their parents. They shared laughs, tears, passion, arguments, and so much more. In fact, they were planning on spending a lifetime together. A few weeks ago, a much different celebration was taking place, because they announced their engagement. It would’ve been a bigger surprise if it wasn’t for a certain transforming Camaro that was recording the event and accidentally replayed it before they could say it to the gathered crowd.

No one could’ve known that tragedy was about to strike this couple. After all, weren’t they the first to make contact with the Autobots? Wasn’t it because of their efforts that the maniacal leader of the Decepticons was defeated? Wasn’t it by means of these two that they were able to revive Prime and subsequently aided in the defeat of the menace of The Fallen? These and other events that they’ve been through gave the appearance that nothing could stand in their way. But fate has a cruel way of forcing you to remember that whether you have blood or oil rushing though your body, you’re not invincible.

A hand reached out and placed two white roses on the cover. Then reaching out again, this time with hands trembling, a ring was positioned right beside the two roses. There was nothing that could compare to the loss of one that you love. Even having Megatron ripping you in half couldn’t come close to this kind of pain. In fact, in a twisted way, you wouldn’t wish this curse upon your worst enemy.

The casket was closed on purpose. There was no way that the body could be repaired enough to look presentable for public viewing. Instead, Rachet created a hologram projection of the deceased.

“I’ll…. miss ……you….”

That’s all that could be said before the body gave way and emotions took over. The family rallied around to try and infuse some comfort with their embraces. The rest of the crowd rose to pay their final respects, and to pay their respects to the mourners.

They walked away for a few minutes to get some air, compose themselves, and go back to the crowd. But for the one, all they could do is look over at the holographic image. The ground lightly shook, as a large yellow and black robot moved his way over to his friend. After 8 years, Bumblebee knew when to utter a statement through the radio frequency, and when to just be quiet and to be there as support. After a few minutes, the human, with tears filling their eyes, and letting out a massive sigh, completed what they wanted to say at the casket.

“I’ll miss you…Mikela.”

3. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Go on Dude...I'm on the edge of my seat, tissues waiting.

4. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

Chapter 1
    Side A

The Andromeda Galaxy is massive, with its suns and planets. If only humans could realize just how insignificant they are. They’ve only been given a taste of what’s out there with Cybertronians taking up residence on their small planet, but if they could see the life that truly exists throughout the cosmos. It truly is incredible.

Unfortunately, there were those that wasn’t really concerned about the life of others, and desired more than anything else to bring forth extermination.

Explosions rang out across the plains of the planet whose name is too long to translate. In the distance, a large dust cloud formed, almost like a tornado raging across the valley. But it was no natural phenomenon, as within the cloud a lone figure was racing across the plains…to escape the even larger dust cloud bearing down on it.

“Smokescreen to command, do you read? Smokescreen to command, do you read? My squadron was ambushed milli-cycles ago, and we are being slaughtered. General Trailbreaker was slagged, along with the others. I don’t have the ammo to take them all on! Please send back up. I repeat, Smok….”

A huge energy blast took the lone Autobot off the path he was taking. Within his logic processors, he pretty much figured that he wasn’t going to make it back. Considering who was leading the attack, it was more of a guarantee. This Decepticon is known by all for his hate-filled attacks. He calculates attack patterns quicker than most Cybertronians, and executes them with cool precise viciousness. Hearing his name alone can cause the most rough-metal Autobot’s circuits to fry. He rarely talks, but allows his positronic blaster do the speaking.

“Please stop running, Autobot, this will get you nowhere.” Shockwave’s massive appearance is only amplified by the fact that through the smoke, you can see the red glow of his one eye.

“Who said I was running you Deceptitrash? I have you right where I want you!”

He unfurled his blasters and immediately took aim. Firing multiple times, it seemed like he hit paydirt. But one thing about war: Never assume anything.

5. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Wow dude. You're certainly off to a nice start. Keep going!

6. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

(Thanks guys...I gotta crash, but here is some more for your late night viewing pleasure!)

Side B

Shockwave continued to stand exactly in the same place prior to the attack, without so much as a scratch. One of his minions however was not so lucky. Shockwave had grabbed the closest Decepticon and used his body as a shield. Sad to say, it wasn’t just the Autobots that feared Shockwave. Decepticons trembled if they hear of his arrival, for he is a strict disciplinarian. On one occasion, he ripped a spark out just because they didn’t transform quick enough to his specifications. He had one of the most elite squadrons running, and if you desired a place, you must pass his barely-passable tests. Be ready to go off-line.

“Autobot, I have warned you, it is impossible to seek out a weakness of your opponent when you are backed into the corner. You are simply shooting to survive, while I still stand.”

Smokescreen was speechless. To be systematically hunted, and to face termination in such a logical manner was beyond his processing. That, and the fact that a member of Shockwave’s squad had snuck up and impaled him through his neck, destroying his vocal processors.

As he dropped to the ground, all he could do was think about happier times. Remembering when he and the others would travel the roads of Cybertron, racing just for fun, and angering the old-bots. Now, he started to feel the grip of hopelessness wrap around his spark.

“Take him.” And with that, two minions grabbed hold of Smokescreen, and loaded him on one of their transformed companions. Then they took off.

Shockwave was a powerful hunter. His skill is unquestioned, and his power is practically unequaled. But to say that he was the most powerful would invoke his rage. He logically knew that there is always one that possessed more power, and to that person, he will default to. Megatron is strong, but it is rumored that Shockwave bested him in combat, but their master, The Fallen, had chosen Megatron as the leader. Shockwave didn’t get angry, but continued to serve faithfully.

But there was another warrior that The Fallen had trained, long before Megatron betrayed the Autobots. His power is unfathomable, and Shockwave considers it an honor to serve as his loyal commander. Today he brings him a gift…an Autobot.

7. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

Side C

“Hail, Lord Galvatron! I have returned victorious.”

The shadows concealed the full form, but you can see his massive outline. His two eyes always gave the image of a fierce fire burning nonstop. He was large, his body structure a human can compare to a very muscular bodybuilder. Upon his head was a helmet that looked like a three-pronged crown, which was made up of the shell of an Autobot he had destroyed. His voice sounded like death.

“Speak, my faithful commander”, his growled in Cybertronian. “What is the status of our campaign?”

“I am pleased to report that we have executed the rebels who were hiding on the planet below. However, it is not the platoon we are searching for.”

“Magnus has become a coward, just like his leader. But I can smell his vapor trails, and in due time, I will feast on his spark.”

“I bring you one who may expedite the search my lord. I purposely kept him alive for that one purpose.”

Smokescreen was flung in front of the feet of Galvatron. He’s only seen him from a distance, but he knows of HIS level of brutality. His day officially sucks.

Shockwave spoke first. “Autobot, it’s pointless to try and play dumb, you’ve had enough time to divert your voice syntax system. So the wisest thing you can do is speak when spoken to.”

Ok, Smokescreen thought, NOW my day sucks.

“Puny Autobot, you think that you could have avoided fate? Look at you. Laying there like a newly developed protoform. Pathetic. I will not waste your time or mine, so I will ask you, WHERE IS ULTRA MAGNUS?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know Galvatron! I’d rather have my spark go out before I tell you anything!” Shockwave was correct, the voice synthesizer had been rerouted, but it was still very much damaged. So his defiant attitude sounded so sad and pathetic, much to the amusement of his captors.

Galvatron leaned in closer, his face emerging from the shadows. “I enjoy your rebellious attitude, you might have been an excellent minion of mine. But today is not your day to play hero.”

He turned to his loyal aide. “I have other business to attend to, and he’s useless. Call forth the Lieutenants and have them come here now.”

“We will defeat you, scum. Optimus Prime will avenge me!”

One more thing about Galvatron, when he smiles, it usually means that he’s about to kill.

“Well, Autobot, I wish I could take more time in this…engaging conversation, but I have important things to do, far beyond your limited processing.”

As he spoke, a large explosion erupted, as Smokescreen’s head finally rolled to a stop at Shockwaves feet. His body crumbled to the floor, while Galvatron shook his hand to dissipate the smoke from the sheer impact of his energy blast. He loves this part of his job.

“My lord, the Lieutenants are on their way. In the meantime, shall I dispose of this body for you?”

“No need, let the protoforms feast on his dying spark. In moments, there won’t be a trace that he existed. Come, the time is now to begin the operation. Unlike Megatron, I won’t fail in bringing an end to all who refuse to bow before the glorious Decepticon Empire.”
    “My lord, our grand master is no longer functioning. What…”

“I SHALL END BOTH MEGATRON FOR ALLOWING THIS, AND PRIME FOR TAKING MY MASTER! NO ONE SHALL STAND IN MY WAY, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!!!”

Shockwave knew that it would be wise to not speak of this very sensitive subject again. Five years ago, Galvatron collapsed in pain on the battlefield from the sheer shock of sensing The Fallen being destroyed. What makes it worse is the fact that Megatron, who was all but anointed as the successor of the Empire, abandoned his master, instead running for his spark. The Fallen’s lifeless body laid by the feet of a Prime, so humiliating, so disgusting. Ever since, Galvatron has carefully planned a counter-strike to ensure that each enemy will suffer, slowly and painfully. Even Shockwave was impressed by his leaders’ evil logic, and after calculating all the possibilities, there was no doubt that victory was 100% in their favor.

They walked over the shell of the once functioning warrior, as small robotic creatures slithered out and began tearing him apart. It was lunchtime, and their master gave them a real special treat in the form of Smokescreen. As he walked away, Galvatron looked back, and smiled again.

The hunt has begun.