Tf Source Stocking Stuffer 2008 Giftset Announced

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Kupp, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    TF Source has announced and placed a pre-order page up for this years Stocking Stuffer Giftset.

WST Stocking Stuffer Giftset 2008

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  2. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    WST is not my thing but the black ones look very cool.

3. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I've just kinda gotten burned out on these WST figs. I have a ton of the dinobots and they mostly just gather dust. I'm still vaguely curious as to what these will be, though.

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I didn't mind the stocking stuffer so much when it was more or less a cheap bonus for buying a certain amount. Now they're an additional $40 on top of buying spending 40+. Thanks, but no thanks.

5. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like the regular ones, and the holiday ones. I am not springing for the Nemesis ones however.

I put the holiday ones downstairs with the other X-mas decorations, heck the Canadian con exclusive green slag I believe it was, is also red and green to quite Christmas-ish.

I'm just hoping this years set doesn't include another grimlock, we have had him two years in a row. We also have the green slag as I mentioned above. Last years X-mas swoop makes a good G1 toy version of him for the WST too.

This year I am hoping for a G2 Snarl (all red) and a Holiday deco of Sludge.

I am planning to grab two of these, as I have grabbed two of them each the last two years. Hell my Fiance knocked down and broke my Green Slag, so I ordered a replacement last year. I'm gonna glue the broken one back together and make it into an X-mas ornament one of these days.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008