TF Slash !!! I hate it !!! ☠☠

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by MenasorMaster, Jan 12, 2011.

1. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

On deviantart almsot every piece of transformer has something to do with slash breakdown is paired with wildirder then swindle is paired with vortex, thats absolutley sickening.
    then there are those silly pairings of humans, not even autobots but even decepticon character forexample motormaster are paired with humans. Thats such a bullshit !! I think every real transformer fan agrees with me in this regard, because that has nothing to do with that continuty.

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You are preaching to the choir.

3. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Motormaster was sitting alone in his room writing in his journal. Dragstrip walked in. "Hey, what are you doing?" asked Dragstrip. "Oh, just writing in my journal. What's up with y--" before he could finish his sentence Dragstrip had pressed his cold steel lips against his in a passionate embrace. Sparks illuminated the room as their robotongues did primal love battle. They pulled back for a moment and stared at each other. "I've missed your touch," whispered Dragstrip. "I know," replied Motormaster. "Let's form Menasor," suggested Dragstrip. "But the others aren't here!" exclaimed Motormaster - "it's not right to do it without them." Dragstrip leaned back over and placed his hand on Motormaster's thigh gears. "They won't have to know," exhaled the lustful Stunticon as he transformed into his gestalt arm mode...

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    ^thats funny as hell

5. MenasorMaster

that was just to anger me, wasnt it ?? :sly2: 

6. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Um, yeah... If you frequent DA and look at such pictures, it's your own fault really. Just avoid the pictures and you'll be fine. Let the sick people who like this stuff care about this stuff. ;) 

For the record, i find the above Motormaster thing funny, but disgusting. Also, i thought they only did this with femmes. When did it evolve to including male robots (well, assumedly male)? I don't follow this sorta stuff.

Also, if you find this sickening, try going into the fanfiction (not this site's, but some others). Just from the titles, you know they can't be good. Thankfully i've never been stupid enough to read them, only heard many people complain about them.

Oh, and read Spotlight: Arcee. That's also sickening. :lol 

7. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

llamatrons little fic was hilarious :D 

I havn't seen lots of pics like that or read any slash. I cant say I have an interest so I havn't searched for it. Why get so mad about it though?
    Sure it might seem weird but just avoid it if you don't like it.

8. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Novel suggestion: don't read it? Seriously, nobody's ramming it down your throat...

...or are they? *slashfic idea*

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  9. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

It's because on DA (which is notoriously bad for this sorta crap), almost half if not more of the pictures have "person/person" or "robot x robot" titles, and of course the relevant themes inside. I remember doing a search for some TF art to use as reference for my custom, and my results were flooded with it. It was so hard to sort through to find good reference material, that i don't believe i ever logged on to my DA account ever again. Not sure if my account even exists anymore.

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

your first mistake buddy was assuming that you and only you alone speak for therest of thefanbase o nthe matter
    YOU DONT

secondly a few of us fans actually enjoy reading a good fanfic/yaoific depeneding on the character paring in question

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

right on man right on

dont like the stuff dont read it simple as that

get off your god damned soap box find yourself a payphone and go tell someone who gives a damn

12. MenasorMaster

:rolleyes:  I was just saying my oponion, that i hate it, and it seems that most transformer fans agree.

13. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

I noticed that issue on DA a few years back, when I made a custom Alternators Red Alert out of Alt. Prowl. When someone comments on my stuff or faves it, I like to see that person's galleries--see what kind of stuff they do. Or if they don't have much, I'll see their favorites section to get an idea.

Holy GOD the Red Alert/Inferno crap that's out there. And I wasn't getting the sense of this from just one person, either. Kinda stopped looking at people who responded in any way to that custom :lol  (except to say thanks, of course).

So yeah, if the images are bad, I'm sure the stories are worse. Don't read much fan fiction, so that kinda solves the writing issue right there :D 

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

:lol  at Llamatron's little fanfic.

Anyways, there are some fans -- mostly the female fans -- who like slash, there are some who do not. It doesn't hurt to express one's opinion about the matter, but... there's really nothing you can do about it. What will be, will be.

15. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Hey, fembots are only a matter of chassis design and human perspective, TFs don't really have gender. :p 

I have very little interest in TF slash myself, except where it's funny (like Llamatron's little vignette :lol ). I also like the Insecticomics' take on it, when it's brought up; basically gender is just a matter of what pronoun you choose to go by today. Some characters may define themselves as straight or gay, but it's entirely arbitrary. Also Kickback in a dress is always funny. :lol 

16. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    People who feel the need to write fan fiction about robots having sex ("gay" or otherwise) should have their heads examined. Same goes for the people who enjoy reading it. After their test results come in, they should all be shot to the moon (regardless of the results). Those people who draw the half naked pictures of chicks dressed up as TFs are pushing the line pretty hard as well, but they will be spared from being banished from the planet - for now.

I speak on behalf of every (real) TF fan on this matter, I checked.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  17. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Well, THIS "real" TF fan thinks that those who don't like it, should walk away. If we're entitled to draw or do as we please with these characters, shouldn't those that actually like that sort of thing be entitled as well? I just think it's pointless and retarded to sit and complain about something that can easily be solved by clicking the little "X" in the right hand corner of your screen.

Personally, I don't draw it, write it, or care for it, but I don't think it's my right to push onto someone else what they should or should not do with their own artwork or fanfics. Let them be and move the hell on. If they like to draw TF's together in some weird way, let 'em. As someone mentioned, you aren't forced to view it. Move past it to the next and keep going. I know we're entitled to our opinions, but so are they. We all have our likes and dislikes. But maybe things would be less drama-filled if everyone would just use common sense and click away or stop viewing it if they don't approve.

I swear, some people will bitch about anything in this so-called fandom.

18. MenasorMaster

i guess you are right, sorry if i insulted someone.

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Rule 34 strikes again...

20. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, slashing is bad and stuff. :sly2:  :confused2