TF shows soon leaving Netflix

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Galaxy Convoy, Jul 20, 2018.

1. siccoyote

siccoyote Worst side of the fandom

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I tend to just create my own archive of shows to browse at my own leisure, never want to rely on a streaming service keeping going.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KremzeekTyCobb

KremzeekTyCobb You no good, you. You just a chicken. CHEEPCHEEP!

So at one point G1 was on netflix? huh. Not to get off topic, but how about GI JOE ARAH?

• Like Like x 1
  3. transformersguy5460

transformersguy5460 Dragon-Slayer

:( :( :( 

4. black prime

black prime No trials. No bullshit. They die.

I don't know if this option is available outside of the States, but here Hasbro has an app for the Roku device that allows you to stream certain old Hasbro cartoons, which include (last time I checked) G1, Transformers: Animated, TF Armada, Cybertron, and Energon, and more. Check it out and see if it's available in your country: Hasbro Studios Free | Kids & Family | Roku Channel Store!

5. TheAce326

TheAce326 Well-Known Member

Yes - I was going to post this. I was able to get it on my smart TV. Including in 'and more' would also be Beast Wars for those who commented on that above.

Seems quick for TFP/RID2015 to head toward their free service though. Who knows?

6. I Am James

I Am James Emirate Xaaron

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    G1, Beast Wars, Prime. Peedacons Rising, Rescue Bots, the first 3 seasons of RiD and several of the films have been on Netflix. Plus G.I. Joe was once on Netflix as well but left the same time as G1 years ago.

7. Toad84

Toad84 Well-Known Member

The 3rd season of RID annoyingly skips all the odd # episodes except for ep 1 and ep 25 on the Cartoon Network app.

8. Mirage00

Mirage00 Master of Hiding

is it free?

9. AutobotSeeker81

AutobotSeeker81 Well-Known Member

Yes it is. It does have commercials though. I don't personally mind the commercials, but I find it odd they can't match the commercial breaks to the old bumpers. Nbc has some their classics done the same way like Knight Rider and the original battlestar Galactica. They can't get it right either.

10. Soundwaver

Soundwaver Well-Known Member

OFT
    Before I had click on the thread, I saw a blue dot next to it. What does the blue dot stand for?

11. Mirage00

Mirage00 Master of Hiding

Ok cool, might have to check it out, Been dying to finish animated, never finished all the episodes in season 3 and the site I used to use (kissCartoons) has to many sexual ad popups and it's quite annoying. Also need to get my Beast wars fix also too.

12. Ismaeel Kamal

Ismaeel Kamal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Is this gonna be removed from all the different countries that have Netflix (I know that Netflix have some programs in some countries, but not others)? If so, I’m gonna have to find another way to watch/buy. the first 2 season of RID
    The blue dot indicates that you have not read a recently post made on a fourm.

13. Soundwaver

Soundwaver Well-Known Member

Thanks

14. Sixwing

Sixwing Not an animation error. RIP Skids/Ravage.

I used to watch GI JOE ARAH on Netflix, and I remember seeing one episode of G1 on Netflix. This is why Netflix is stupid. They get rid of the things you actually want to watch.

15. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    In the Netherlands we have ROTF, DOTM, Prime, Predacons Rising, RiD15 and Rescue Bots still on Netflix.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sixwing

Lucky! All we have is RID15, Prime, Rescuebots, and Predacons Rising. We don't have anything else here in the States, which means I must scour YouTube.

17. AnnaLK

AnnaLK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think I remember posting about this somewhere, but no one replied and the thread got lost. Oh well.

Anyways, yeah it sucks. Some seasons are already gone for me. All of it was supposed to be removed on the 31st, but it got extended to early this month. Hopefully they’ll work out a new contract.

• Like Like x 1
  18. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Well My Little Pony which is also Hasbro got removed from some international Netflix, so its possible, but we have to see, each country has a different contract.

19. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

...logged into netflix to watch my morning episode of rescue bots only to be greeted by the dreaded 'explore titles related to' card!..

...did a couple of more quick searches, and it looks like the only transformers media remaining is predacons rising, probably because its contractual duration started later than the other series...

...so: where can i find modern transformers series for streaming subscription, or on physical media?..i see that amazon offers digital "purchases" of each season, but that's just DRM-mandated obsolescence, and their rescue bots DVDs are just a few select episodes rather than complete series...

...i was three-quarters through season three, too!..if i weren't still shin-deep in the marvel series, it'd be enough for me to cancel my subscription...

20. Sixwing

Does anyone know where I can find BW? My local library only has the first six or seven episodes on DVD, yet they have all of Energon.