TF shopping overseas

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ThaFresh, Dec 21, 2007.

1. ThaFresh

ThaFresh Member

I'm planning an overseas holiday atm and was wondering if any of the asian countries were especially good for transformers shopping, I see lots on ebay come from Hong Kong.

I was in malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) earlier this year and found it to be pretty good.

I'm not going to decide on my destination purely because it has some good TF shopping, but it may sway me a little.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I don't think Hong Kong is overly big on Transformers. They're mostly into Gundam Models (Though it seems less so now).

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Go to Singapoure. They are loaded with tf trannies.

4. Sycia

Sycia Draconian Faction

Don't know about Asian countries other than Singapore, but just arm yourself with the know-how on telling fakes apart from the real deals. Also remember to check prices beforehand as some shops can ask for ridiculous amounts.

If you decide on Singapore, I know a number of us can give you pointers on where to head for. Plus the country is so darn small, you could virtually visit all the import shops (which are in unusually high concentration...) we have within a couple of weeks (or one if you're hardworking heh).