TF RID:CF Season 3, Ep. 8 "Get a Clue" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 8, 2017.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This seems like just a filler ep. I really want more plot...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good catch

3. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good episode. Loved the three brothers. We never saw much of Boostwing in robot mode but his helmet seemed to be different than Pilfer's and Jacknab's. And quite a detailed transformation was shown when Jacknab transformed - the way the robot head turns into the bird head with the face inside the beak - plus the legs turning to reverse-jointed claws, reminds me a LOT of G1 Divebomb.
    The gumshoe talk from Strongarm was a bit forced at times but overall it was fun - especially the "interrogation" of the human vitness. Liked how supportive Drift was of Strongarm's decision to follow a master's teachings. Curious to see what his relationship to his master is, next episode.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Simacore was captured as well, and we did not see Steeljaw release him, yet he will feature in episode 11 (I think). So there is a good chance for anyone to return, unless it was explicitly shown that they were sent back to Cybertron, like Steeljaw and his gang. Plus given the rather detailed transformation shown when Jacknab transforms (and seriously, people don't know what a Jackdaw is? They are smart AND adorable... just read Konrad Lorenz) makes me think there is a good chance they will get Warriors toys.

Name's Jacknab. You just need to wait for the credits when you don't know a character's name, they are usually listed there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Simacore will return in Episode 12 and also, Prime mentioned never returning to Cybertron. Thus, the Alchemor may have never returned. A simple Decepticon Air style plot could bring Cons back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

Now we know why she is named Strongarm: think of how heavy all that gold was!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL!

8. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually episode 13. Episode 12, they're in England.

BoT: I like how the episode had a random Decepticon appear in Crown City, but also that motive and the suspect's habits were also considered while on the case. Had Strongarm not considered the crow con's usual criminal patterns, they might have missed the attack on the bank completely.

jD001

• Like Like x 1