TF RID:CF Season 3, Ep. 6 "Bee Cool" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Apr 29, 2017.

1. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Completely agree. Felt out of character for Bee honestly and its just another episode with a character acting over-done due to plot

They were the highlight

2. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

Great episode but why would Windblade place a cache in the middle of a city?And I hope Blurr returns later in the season.

3. Starscream0625

Starscream0625 Decepticon Field Commander Steelwheel

News Credits:
    I really enjoyed the episode. On top of Heatseeker, Dragstrip and Wildbreak were great. I look forward to Slashmark and Motormaster.

I'm sad to see Blurr go. I hope he, Windblade, and Jazz make a comeback. That said, the core cast is fantastic. They've really fleshed them out and aside from Ratchet, I enjoy Team Bed more than Team Prime.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Glad I'm not the only one, otherwise I would've felt real old.

I enjoyed the episode, I hate to say it, for a change. I enjoyed the cons and Blurr showed that he's a Rescue Bot when he prioritized taking out the fire.

5. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

The Stunticons are really entertaining so far. There goal to take over planet's roads is okay. Heatseeker was fantastic, Motormaster seems interesting, and these two are just epic. Wildbreak is hilarious and Dragstrip is too. Let's hope Slashmark is cool. Can't wait to see Menasor.

The Dragbreak battle was epic. It reminded me of Powerlinx from Energon (which I actually liked). I hope it's explained where the ability to combine comes from and I can't wait to see more combiners, both Crash Combiners and full on Team Combiners.

Bee's attempt to be cool was hilarious and led to some great jokes and comedy.

Blurr should've stayed a bit longer. Still hope he pops in and out every once in awhile. Or how about other Rescue Bots. High Tide and Quickshadow would make Decepticreeps cry.

Overall; 8.5/10 and can't wait for Ultra Bee and Double Sideswipe next week.

• Like Like x 1