TF RID:CF Season 3: Ep. 20 "Prisoner Principles" Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by SeanTF1967, Sep 5, 2017.

1. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Read my mind

• Like Like x 2
  2. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    3 pages of speculation... I came here thinking the episode must be out already if there are this many pages of posts...:rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 3
  3. WEEGEE

WEEGEE hi mom.

News Credits:
    Welcome to TFW we overanalyze a children's franchise.

• Like Like x 5
  4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Hey!! Adults watch it too!! :D 

Be kind here guys....

Speculation discussion is okay and should be acceptable to all... as long as it discusses the current and possible characters and the possibilities based on the episode synopsis, all is well.

Just not the spamming stuff, like who's watching, when will the ep be dl, etc.

• Like Like x 10
  5. AirjitzuRonin

The man speaks the truth.

• Like Like x 5
  6. WEEGEE

WEEGEE hi mom.

News Credits:
    This websites mere existence is proof of that.

• Like Like x 3
  7. AirjitzuRonin

Yep

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Local homeless call me 'Scumbag Jesus'

Ohh boy maybe Steeljaw had a nuclear waste accident that gives him some burning justice. I hope him and Bee have an extended and focused fight scene at some point. They've had a lot of good confrontations but not a lot that lasted very long.

My favorite part of this show is when Steeljaw shows up and shifts the content from a family show aimed at elementary schoolers to the raving monologue of a sadistic and violent madman.

It's jarring in a good way. It emphasizes what makes Steeljaw Steeljaw, and what makes a good villain in many contexts.

Even in real life one of the most terrifying sorts of people is the rank and file nobody, total sociopath, who blends in and makes no waves until they see their opportunity. But once they taste their power their facade will deteriorate and their actions will become more and more erratic, especially if things don't go according to plan. Think of Hitler and some of the decisions he made towards the end of the war. I'm a history and a psychology geek so Steeljaw impresses on me in a way I don't think he does on everyone, but I feel like there's some authoral intent behind some of the subtext too. He really is becoming unhinged and it's making the show.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AirjitzuRonin

Maybe Steeljaw's Pack will be able to combine due to the nuclear waste exposure.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1 DAY!!!!

Excited!

I'll cover it,while making pancakes!LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Nitrowave Scientobot

Nitrowave Scientobot Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    Good episode..)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    I WILL TAKE QUESTIONS.

AND CLAMPDOWN WON!!!!!!I was right.

Greenjaw is just nuclear Camo.

• Like Like x 2
  13. WEEGEE

WEEGEE hi mom.

News Credits:
    the other team are relaxing when the alarm detects steeljaws pack at another nuclear waste facility. They arrive and are confronted by clampdown and quillfire. Clampdown is captured and quillfire escapes. Clampdown unwittingly spills all the information about how steeljaw plans to tunnel into the facility. When the team debates what to do with him we find out about this code that prevents the harming of prisoners. Quillfire reports that clampdown has been captured. Steeljaw and his pack then need to think of a plan b to get into the nuclear facility so they scan the color of the vehicles(repaint waiting to happen) and sneak in only to get confronted by the autobots. Strong arm still has to protect clampdown and gets charged by thunderhoof. Now she and clampdown have to avoid thunderhoof and are saved by bee who chastises her for breaking his order and bringing clamps to the battle. Strongarm disobeys bee and keeps helping the fight. Strongarm tries to release clampdown so they can complete the mission. Bee rejects that since it violate the spirit of the kaon accords and makes her make it work. The autobots confront the pack and bee goes to try to whut down the reactore. Strongarm chains clampdown away from the fight and goes to fight steeljaw. While sideswipe fights quillfire and grim takes thunderhoof. They escape with the fuel rods and make their escape with the reactor still about to explode, steeljaw after he beats strong arm gives her the chance to protect clampdown or save her friends. She chooses her friends and as steeljaw laughs at her grim beats him and he and cronies go after clampdown before they can shut down the reactor. Bee and the team beat the cons but steeljaw goes to take down clampdown. Bee and strong arm defeat him and he runs off with the fuel rods. It turns out steeljaw escaped because sideswipe left to disarm the reactor which he does. Clampdown tries to weasel his way into a pardon but is obviously rejected and taken in Afterwards steeljaw is the only con who escapes and is approached by one of of sound waves minicons. Steeljaw refuses to to hand it over until he meets the benefactor himself. The cons are each placed in a makeshift prison cell in the cave.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    Stuntwing appears as well.Steeljaw is the only con who gets away,and with 3 nuclear rods.

• Like Like x 2
  15. AirjitzuRonin

Won't be providing a full description this time but will mention important events.
    -Steeljaw and his Pack got awesome Radioactive Camos by scanning a Nuclear Waste Transport truck.
    -Clampdown helped the Autobots so his sentence will be shortened.
    -Steeljaw escaped with the Nuclear rods and met up with Stuntwing and said he'd only deliver directly to his benefactors and not to Soundwave but would be interested in fighting him.
    -The rest of the Pack have been capture in Luxury Cells.
    -Fixit wasn't in this Episode. Russell and Denny were kind of there.
    Overall, awesome episode with a better character focused plot this week. Some fun fights and great comedy from Clampdown. 9 out of 10. Soundwave will rise (and probably fall) next week and I couldn't be more excited.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Nitrowave Scientobot

Nitrowave Scientobot Well-Known Member

YouTube:

New episode.

• Like Like x 5
  18. AirjitzuRonin

More Thunderhoof against Clampdown is always fun.
    I wonder why Prime will come back. He obviously isn't in later episodes since Five Fugitives refers to the Bee Team. I still wish Steeljaw and his Pack would've combined. Would've been a perfect challenge for the Team and just fun. Steeljaw the torso, Underbite the legs, Quillfire and Thunderhoof the arms, and Clampdown a claw weapon. Would've been fun and still not losing hope but probably not.
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  19. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, if Optimus was taught how to use Camo mode by the other Primes, how did Steeljaw know how to use it? (probably a silly question)

So I think this was the first episode Fixit wasn't in whatsoever.

But I'm glad there was some character development with Clampdown. He just seemed to be there for comic relief.

And don't worry Denny, there's only one more episode where you're stuck in the cave. ;) 

jD001

• Like Like x 3
  20. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    No,he was in the beginning.

• Like Like x 1