TF RID:CF Season 3, Ep 19 "Prepare for Departure" Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by AirjitzuRonin, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Gayformers

Gayformers writes bad fanfiction

News Credits:
    Sean says the time hasn't changed from 3EST for him, so hopefully he's right! I'm up anyway and watching Gulli. If RiD airs, I'll record it. I'll let you guys know. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  2. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Gayformers

News Credits:
    Nope, it'll be in French.

You know, that's weird. Gulli's schedule is really confusing. The time showing up to you matches the time for me. However, what is airing right now is a show called Franky, which shows up as airing 07pm for me. It should be airing Totally Spies. I'll keep on watching just in case

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

How strange.

Aww dang it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gayformers

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Ok,thx for the update.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nitrowave Scientobot

Nitrowave Scientobot More than Meets the Eye

But the Gulli showed only the first episode, the nineteenth episode did not show.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gayformers

News Credits:
    What do you mean?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nitrowave Scientobot

Yesterday, I watched stream Gulli, there was shown first episode of third season.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Gayformers

News Credits:
    Ooh. That's weird. Thanks for letting me know! This explains why they don't have the episode on their website.
    Now that I know this I kinda think episode 20 won't air today. I wonder why they changed the schedule so suddenly?

Guess we'll all have to wait until CN US airs the episodes.

edited so hopefully people will actually read for once

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nitrowave Scientobot

I do not know. But in the schedule writes that yesterday they showed 19 episode, and today, after 4 hours show 20 episode.

I will hope, today Gulli will show 20 episode, but even the 19th episode will show tomorrow in the United States.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Okay,NOTE:

I will be on vacation today,tommorow,and Sunday morning,so I can't provide details.I will know just as much as Sean.

• Like Like x 2
  13. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Welp I'll be here buddy. I'll explain the best I can.

• Like Like x 2
  14. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    W
    When someone uploads it. Duh.

• Like Like x 5
  15. AirjitzuRonin

Wait guys. This episode is called Prepare for Departure, Optimus is already back in Episode 21, this is a Grimlock Focus Episode, next one is a Strongarm focus episode, Underbite goes to space in Episode 22. What if...

-Optimus and Drift return in Episode 19 and it introduces Primelock.
    -Episode 20 introduces Primestrong and possibly Beeside.
    -Lunar Force Primestrong will be introduced in Episode 22. All of the Autobots will get Lunar Force Decos.

• Like Like x 2
  16. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I've deleted or merged posts AGAIN.....

You guys need to realize all this OFF TOPIC back and forth chit chat constitutes SPAM POSTS and you CAN BE INFRACTED for continually SPAM posting!!!

Q. What is considered spam?
    A. Spam can include, but is not limited to, a single or series of nonsense or non sequitur off-topic posts, such as a link to a facepalm JPG or "LOLWUT??" type posts. It can also include topics where the subject matter is clearly nonsensical. Generally staff will decide on a case by case basis - as a rule, if a post seems silly or excessively off-topic, it could be considered spam.

You been advised numerous times to cut it out, we've asked nicely, I've deleted posts, etc. BUT YOU KEEP GOING ON AND ON...

I don't want to thread ban folks or issue infractions but it's coming if you don't knock it off.

You can CONVO/PM each other with all the concerns over who will watch and download for ya... and/or who's not available to take care of that this weekend, etc. It's not really vital info to the episode discussion thread.. the thread is for discussing contents of the episode not who will catch it and have it waiting for you... we have a download discussion thread for people to advise you of that info....so final time... PLEASE KEEP EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD POSTS TO DISCUSSING WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!

YOUR COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  17. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    I actually like the show the only thing I hate is the obnoxious lesson of the week thing they always have to do and how characters repeat the same mistake and it never sticks just because there always needs to be a lesson.

• Like Like x 2
  18. AirjitzuRonin

Steeljaw and his pack were directed to the nuclear waste disposal site by their benefactors. Underbite is confused until Goldgear comes through a portal and Soundwave begins to talk to the pack. He claims to be working with the council and that he is to be their superior on Earth or else they shall be deactivated. Meanwhile, Grimlock is bored and staring at a monitor. He decides to explore the caves for fun but this means he doesn't get to see the monitor track the Cons. Bee tells him he has to balance fun and work.

The Pack are drilling for nuclear waste. All the fights are going well except for Grimlock vs Underbite. Grimlock doesn't wanna have fun during the battle forcing him to adapt a new fighting style to avoid his normal fun one. Underbite defeats him.
    Clampdown finds some waste and Steeljaw tricks Bee and pulls him into the hole Clampdown dug. He starts drilling into Bee's chest to kill him but Strongarm saves him. Thunderhoof opens a hole in the ground and the team fall in.
    Steeljaw wants to go down to kill Bee but after some bickering decides they should bring it to Crown City. They drive off with Quills towing the waste. The Bee Team climbs out and Sideswipe scolds Grimlock.
    The old Hermit from King of the Hill finds the Caves and sees Fixit who runs off. He goes in to the caves to get some proof of aliens. Russel and Denny stop putting away groceries and chase him down.
    The Bee Team are driving and Sideswipe scolds Grim some more.
    Quillfire stops at a storage warehouse full of hydrochloric acid. He is tired from towing the waste but no one will take the job from him. The Bee Team attack them but some acid spills and almost touches the waste.
    More fighting between the Pack and the team which causes acid to nearly touch the waste. Quillfire attempts to create a diversion and Grim goes after him. He still doesnt use his normal fighting style to avoid having fun and screwing up. Sideswipe pushes Grim off the walkway they're standing on and he has fun taking dowm the Cons. Some of the waste spills and toxic fumes fill the area. The Cons escape.
    Bee tells Grim fun isn't bad as long as he does his job.
    The Clays convince the Hermits the Caves are being used to mine for dino fossils and Fixit is a mining robot. The Bee Team return and Grim goes to find fossils in the cave. Episode done.
    Overall, very fun episode with a Season 1 feel. Fun, action-packed, a lesson which makes sense for its character, funny human scenes, and a nice plot development. 9 out of 10. Can't wait for next week.

• Like Like x 1
  19. autobot1024

autobot1024 Armada Addict

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    im so glad i turned on my tv and thank god for DVR! that was a really good episode. perfect mix of everything.

• Like Like x 1
  20. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

No prob.

Airjitzu posted details.

Yeah...

THANK YOU!!!