TF RID:CF Season 3, Ep. 16 "Moon Breaker" Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jul 26, 2017.

1. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

So how does the episode end?

• Like Like x 2
  2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lol  I just posted this before reading this post. Great timing.

And:

Menasor finds the plasma thermal accelerator module and connects it to his system, powering him up. He then attacks the Autobots and decides to destroy them slowly. Sideswipe prepares for another stealth attack but Stongarm argues for an all out assault. Bee tells them to knock it off and to focus on the mission, which means combining into Ultra Bee. Drift reminds him that Fixit's equipment isn't available but Stronarm reminds him that they didn't need it last time. Bumblebee uses the 'all are one' theory to suggest that they have to be in the same mindset to combine. They try and fail at first because Strongarm and Sideswipe are still focusing on competing but then they successfully combine into Ultra Bee when the two drop it.

Fixit guides Optimus into disconnecting the heat shield with his Prime Deception Hunter just as the satellite enters Earth's atmosphere (okay, who else believes Optimus can now combine because of this?) The Satellite explodes before landing on Earth and Optimus and Fixit head toward the moon.

The Stunticons reach Prime Force One and combine into Menasor trying to maintain stability as he attempts to destroy it. Ultra Bee arrives and uses Strongarm and Drift to remove the plasma thermal accelerator module from Menasor's systems, destroying it reducing his power. Ultra Bee bests Menasor and he splits back into the Stunticons just as Optimus and Fixit arrive. (aw, Bee and Prime fistbump. XD)

Back on Earth, the Autobots pack up the Stunticons onto Prime Force One and Bee wishes Drift and Optimus luck in what they're looking for. Grimlock bids farewell to his "teamie" and Optimus assures Strongarm and Sideswipe that they do their best work as a team, which is why he didn't think to split them up. Optimus and Drift head for the stars as Strongarm and Sideswipe argue about who Optimus called "awesome."

jD001

• Like Like x 4
  3. AirjitzuRonin

Nice end to the Stunticons. I wonder what is the threat to Cybertron and Earth. Probably Cyclonus and the council. I wonder how Steeljaw and his pack will get free.

• Like Like x 3
  4. autobot1024

autobot1024 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i wonder when The Combaticons and Bruticus are gonna show up now. how many episodes are left before this season is over again?

• Like Like x 1
  5. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, this is episode 16 so about 10 more to go. But given the synopsis to next week's ep, and the fact that Soundwave is working on a way out of the Shadowzone, I don't think we're gonna see Bruticus or the Combaticons in this series.

jD001

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nitrowave Scientobot

Nitrowave Scientobot Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    "
    Hasbro showcased Ultrabee and Bruticus from Transformers: Robots In Disguise Season 3 – Combiner Force.

Ultrabee toy was also shown."

"Transformers: Robots In Disguise – New Combiner Force Characters Revealed! Ultrabee and Bruticus!!!"

• Like Like x 1
  7. autobot1024

News Credits:
    i honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didnt show up. but i'd like it if they did.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    That would make the finale way too busy if the Combaticons showed up. We already have to deal with Cyclonus/Galvatronus and Soundwave. That's enough to deal with it if you ask me.

Anyways, this episode was amazing. It's kind of sad that Drift is leaving to join Optimus Prime's team, but I hope we can see what they are up to before the finale.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nitrowave Scientobot

Nitrowave Scientobot Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    When will we see this episode in the web?

• Like Like x 2
  10. AirjitzuRonin

What if the Combaticons are just military soldiers working with the council and act as a fighting force instead of having their own arc.

I suspect this will be how the series goes
    17-18; Steeljaw's Pack sent to Earth through a deal with the council. They'll probably get away.
    19-20; Soundwave attempting revenge and the Activatora turning on him. We'll learn their past and they'll stay with the Bee Team to help upgrade their v-modes in the future.
    21-23; Filler
    24-26; Finale. Galvatronus and council.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Stephanie Foraci

Stephanie Foraci TFRID15Bumblebee

Twitter:
    I think I have a question for you: Are all of the members of Team Prime really coming back, including Wheeljack (voiced by James Horan, just like from "Transformers Prime"), along with James Horan really coming back to reprise his role as Wheeljack? James Horan.jpg Transformers Prime Wheeljack.jpg

12. AirjitzuRonin

No one can answer that and thus its past to not ask me. I can't tell you because I don't work on the show and the show hasn't dropped enough hints to give anyone ideas. Its cool to theorize on stuff like this but no one can answer that question yet. Anyone you can ask from the show's creative team will tell you its spoilers. I also don't need to be treated like a baby who has to be redunantly told the same things in different ways because they don't understand. You could just ask if I think Wheeljack will return and have his old voice actor. I'm sorry but I can't help you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stephanie Foraci

Twitter:
    So do I, my friend, and I can hardly wait to finally see it! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stephanie Foraci

Twitter:
    Alright then, I'm so sorry about asking.

15. autobot1024

News Credits:
    so im pretty sure we're all hyped about the episode. but does anyone at all have a rough ETA of when it may be online? im just curious and not trying to rush. just trying to get a good idea of timespan.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Stephanie Foraci

Twitter:
    Yeah, I know right? I can hardly wait to finally see it on YouTube. :D  And also, I think I have a question for you: Do you think the episode "Moon Breaker" is really going to be uploaded into YouTube during tomorrow?

• Like Like x 1
  17. autobot1024

News Credits:
    im sorry but i have to ask, why do you say "yeah i know right?" on nearly 90% of your comments? im just curious. and i dont know. that's kinda why i was asking if anyone has a good idea of timespan. not intentionally trying to be disrespectful. im sorry if it feels that way.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Stephanie Foraci

Twitter:
    I see what you mean. I'm so sorry about saying "Yeah, I know right?" I really didn't mean anything to be disrepectful or anything at all. I sure hope that you're not mad at me.

19. autobot1024

News Credits:
    nothing to be sorry about. i was just curious. and you werent being disrespectufl or anything. i was just afraid my reply would come that way.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stephanie Foraci

Twitter:
    Thank you so much, my friend! ;) 

• Like Like x 1