TF RID:CF Season 3, Ep. 13 "The Fastest Bot Alive!" Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by AirjitzuRonin, Jun 14, 2017.

1. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

I loved this episode. It felt cool to see Simacore again. The plot focused on an aspect of Grimlock's character similar to his intelligence in Brainpower. Many episodes feature Grimlock being slow and the others having to wait for him. He finally gained an upper hand and became fast but he couldn't use it. He then learned to accept his flaws and that like in Brainpower was a good development for him. The Mini-Clones kinda creeped me out a bit but seeing Simacore again gave me nostalgia. Though just like with Groundpounder with Headlock in Misdirection, why wouldn't Simacore go free and yet not free Axiom and Theorem. It makes me feel like the Bee Team just grabbed every stasis pod with a criminal in it and placed them on the Alchemor without checking to make sure everyone was in their pod. Which I can understand since most of the Prisoners were random Vehicons, Sharkticons, Chompazoids, or Major Mayhems. As always great plot, comedy, and action. I feel like I say this every review but what else can be said with a show I've enjoyed consistently. 9 out of 10.

Also if anyone can change the page title on TFwiki to reflect the in show name of Simacore's clone army; Mini-Clones, that would be appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This was one of my favorite episodes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We should name the Zombie Axiom and Thereom Clones...

4. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

They call them Mini-Clones in the episode. Repeatedly too. This should be their name.

• Like Like x 1
  5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Guess it would have caused a licensing problem, but it would have been cool if Grimmy had a Flash symbol somewhere on his bot bod... his mask, or his "g" taped to his chest. :lol 

• Like Like x 1