TF RID:CF Season 3, Ep. 11 "Guilty as Charged" Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Jun 8, 2017.

1. TLP

TLP Ain't No Chicken Wing

News Credits:
    Teen Titans Go can go the f*ck away.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alphard

Alphard The Munkky With A Bowl On Its' Head

News Credits:
    Huh. Did CN cancel ep 11 at the last minute? A little annoying. I'm trying to quell my instantaneous reaction to CN screwing things up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sod, I thought I changed the wiki when the online listings didn't update with the date.

The show runner said on Twitter that "Guilty as Charged" is episode 11, so I guess Cartoon Network are playing it out of order for... reasons? Anyway, Teletoon in Canada is playing "Disordered Personalities" on the 8th, so assuming they don't take a break, either this episode or "The Golden Knight" will presumably play on the 15th...

• Like Like x 1
  4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Steph.... This is exactly the type of question I asked you to stop posting. This repeated over and over is spam and needs to stop!

Locking the thread until we have real news to begin discussing!

• Like Like x 2
  5. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    @SeanTF1967 Please post your news as I've unlocked this thread..... sorry for the delay, took a couple of days off. lol

...... again, I'll change the title/#s etc. prior to this ep airing on CN. :) 

Everyone else.... A Reminder: no new episode this coming Sat 7/8/17

• Like Like x 1
  6. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    "Guilty As Charged" will premiere on Saturday July 15, 2017 on Teletoon Canada.

• Like Like x 3
  7. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    another week to wait...

• Like Like x 2
  8. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Awesome?That sucks!I want it already!

Anything on the 15th in U.S.?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I'm thinking the reason for the hiatus is because of the Last Knight being in Theaters. It'll probably air the first Saturday after the movie's run has ended. I don't know why they do this but it wouldn't be the first time that the cartoon was put on hold for a movie. It makes sense for Agents of Shield when they go on a short hiatus because the series is set in the same universe as the movie but when the Transformers series and movie are in different universes there's no reason they shouldn't be able to run at the same time.

• Like Like x 3
  10. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Probably did that so the kids won't be 'confused' at least that's what im getting from it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Yeah that doesn't make any sense either. Just like when they replaced Ironhide with Bulkhead because he died in DotM. If kids are going to be confused by two entirely different characters with the same name when one of them is dead what about Arcee, Megatron, Stars cream, and Sound wave who were all dead as well? What's up with this double standard, they think kids can't understand multiple continuities so they take out one dead charcter but leave four others? Plus Shockwave was introduced later on in Prime, also dead in the movies, Ratchet gets killed in AoE but is still alive in RID. If anything they're actually causing confusion by doing this not preventing it.

I remember when RID1 first came out I thought it was in the same continuity as G1 and the Beast Era. And actually wasn't till Energon that I learned there were multiple different continuities. That was a really confusing time trying to figure out why Optimus' best friend suddenly hates him and all the other problems that come from trying to link every Transformers into a single universe. Of course even the shows that are suppose to be in continuity don't make any sense like how Cybertron Optimus says he's never seen combiners before despite combining with Jetfire and Overload in Armada and the fact that every Autobot in Energon was a combiner. Or all the crap in this current aligned continuity which make about as much sense as trying to make G1 fit with RID1 and the UT.

Seriously nothing Hasbro does makes any sense. They create continuities seemingly at random even when they don't work. Randomly remove dead characters from entirely different universes. They say it's so kids won't be confused but I'm a 31 year old adult and I'm confused so how's a kid suppose to understand any of this crap?

I've pretty much given up on official canon because Hasbro saying these aren't connected but then doing things that only make sense if they are connected or saying that two shows are in the same universe but then have giant glaring errors that make that impossible, official canon makes no sense. I prefer to go with my own head canon and avoid the head ache that Hasbro's caused with it's confusing decisions. If it doesn't make sense, it's a new continuity. If it does make sense it's the same universe. It's that simple, why can't Hasbro just do that instead of trying to shove square pegs into round holes.

• Like Like x 6
  12. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    No, but in Canada, we are getting "Guilty As Charged" on July 15th. So as usual I will answer all questions regarding the episode and I presume Arian will rip the episode and post it online sometime that day.

• Like Like x 3
  13. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Thanks @SeanTF1967 .Can't wait to watch it on Teletoon!

• Like Like x 1
  14. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Thanks as usual for the info and it looks like wiki has changed Golden Knight air date as Canadian only too! Making an update now.

• Like Like x 3
  15. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

When Canada airs I won't be on this forum,cause I don't want spoilers-except one.

New show characters.Someone PM me please when it's out there so I don't get other spoilers here.

• Like Like x 1
  16. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Maybe folks could be kind and add spoiler tags for a bit, ...at first anyway. We do have "spoilers" in the title but that's usually assuming it's widely aired too!

• Like Like x 1
  17. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Yeah,that would work.Thanks.

18. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    I'll PM you then. I take it you won't watch the episode when it's ripped and put online? It'll probably be online on the same day.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Okay,thanks.Yeah,I'll watch it on CN app or TV when it comes out in US.

Awesomepow

20. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Now I don't know if the Canadian ITunes will be updated with the HD version of this episode or not on Sunday. For that we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like Like x 1