TF Radio Drama casting call

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kalelprime, Dec 2, 2008.

1. kalelprime

kalelprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi there everyone, I’ve been working for a while on a Transformers Radio drama that I will be hosting on I-tunes. Well the script is done and its time for a cast. And so thanks to the great advice of Time Lord I have come to you and ask if anyone would be interested in being part of it.

The plan is that it will be a monthly show so fairly regular. Now I know allot of people have played certain characters before so if you want to submit a take for that character please feel free. But what I’d like from you for an audition it to take some of the audition roles below, record them and send them in. These are not characters in the show but it will help me get an idea of the voice. Now please remember though this is based on G1 I don’t need starscream to sound like someone trying to sound like Chris Latar.

Anyway please try as many as you wish thanks.

Robert.

Robert “believes” in the truest sense of the word. He is focused on finding the truth at any cost.

Running away from a threat.
    Robert: You…you have to be kidding,. Come on move otherwise he’s going to fry us both.

Talking with some one he has just met
    You’re not insane are you? I’ve met plenty of people before who claimed they were normal…then they come at you with a folding chair…I hate my mother…anyway you were saying

Dwayne

Dwayne is a bully in the biggest sense of the word. He likes to see others suffer just for his own amusement.

In the middle of a fight
    I’m goin’ to tear you into tiny bits.

Reporting to his boss.
    Yeah, yeah I get it. Just let me do what I do best alright and stop bothering me.

Clair

A head strong and independent woman. She is a loner in the truest sense of the word. However is fascinated by people and its that curiosity that often lands her in trouble.

After being told something stupid
    HAAHA you really think you're going to find that stuff here…

After being challenged on her bad decision.
    Who are you to judge? you're not my boss. Now stay out of my way.

Miles

And evil manipulator. He will stop at nothing to achieve his own goals even at the cost of those under him.

Angry at one of his minions failure.
    Your nothing but service rejects. If you don’t find him you will be the one I scrap…understand!

At the thought of total victory.
    Soon very soon I shall be master of all.

All submissions must be in by the 14th of December. Also remember there will be time limits so if you find it hard to work to deadlines then please think before submitting.

All submissions must be sent to
    moonbase2cast@googlemail.com

Good luck.

2. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Eh, If I had a mic I would help.

3. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can't contribute to the cause but I can't wait for its culmination. Best of luck kalelprime.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If nobody goes for the girl part, I will do it. Though you might want to make sure the lines are in english first.

Both lines you gave for the girl have something wrong with them, I will let you figure out what they are. I don't usually bring this kind of stuff up, but if you want people to read lines.....

5. kalelprime

News Credits:
    Fair point, that will teach me not to hurry things last second just as i'm about to go out. Ah well issue solved thanks for the heads up. And yes feel free to give it a try. I promise allot more time will have gone into the full thing lol.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    So... are these characters humans? Transformers? What's the background here?

7. kalelprime

News Credits:
    As it stands these are simply just generic characters what im looking at is how people deliver the lines.

8. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

I'll see what I can do, I love stuff like this.