TF Prime: who tore BreakDown in pieces?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by DepthWave, Jun 16, 2016.

?

Who tore BreakDown in piceces?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2016.
  1. 01. Airachnid.

92.9%
  2. 02. The Insecticon.

2.4%
  3. 03. Other.

4.8%
  1. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    GuardianPrime19, I brought the .GIF of the trap back then, but, in my opinion, it doesn't prove anything.
    Even caught offguard, BreakDown is not a combatant you can play with, when you have another opponent in the aria, a bleeding wound inflicted and even, I am not sure,- if there could have been the reinforcement. If Airachnid didn't aim for the head- off, then BD had plenty of possiblities to fight back and even transform. Especially, regarding the fact that the dissector must have been very precise to aim right at the weakest joint parts of the body- with a horrified struggling target, the accuracy of such attacks is boubtful.

More than that: the killer and the dissector don't have to be the same TransFormer.

Under all those circumstances, I have always been taking the dissection part as the doing of an Insecticon: Airachnid killed BreakDown, then we see BD's body torn apart, and then there is the "trigger-happy" Insecticon, striving to do all the dirty work by himself.
    As an obvious event's chain, for me.

But since I saw that people had another view on this scene, I decided to read the arguments, why the killer and the dissector were deemed the same person.

I, surely, didn't think it could have even been MECH, but in case of whatever could have been, I placed the third option for any other somewhat- possible cases.

2. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    Who else could it possibly have been though? it seriously couldn't have been anyone but her. Think about it, the Insecticons weren't around to do it, we see Mech find the body so that rules them out. In fact doesn't Arac mention tearing him apart when she sees Silas in his body in the season 3 episode Thirst?

3. ParaChomp

ParaChomp I am what I am

It was the writers and the magic of scripting.

4. DepthWave

News Credits:
    ParaChomp, I'm glad the third option proved useful.

5. ParaChomp

ParaChomp I am what I am

Thanks. In all honesty, I can't recall and am too lazy to look it up. I need to get some sleep.

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Airachnid ended his life. Most female spiders will kill the male if they make so much as a wrong move on their web, and he made the wrong move on her web.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DepthWave

News Credits:
    This is not the question of the thread.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    This is an understatement. :lol 

9. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    Well every time someone tells you the only possible answer, you don't acknowlege it and make up some convoluted reason for why it must be someone else. So tell me... Who else could it be?

10. ParaChomp

ParaChomp I am what I am

Knock Out.

I understand why OP is complaining, they're being given who killed Breakdown not who tore him apart. Don't remember who did it or if it killed him or not but it probably did.

That said, from these posts, I assume Arachnid ended Breakdown's life by tearing him apart. Also worth mentioning is that actions can appear offscreen.

11. DepthWave

News Credits:
    The poverty of brain "abilities" you utterly try to display here, is seen in every word.
    I brought three options, why it could be Airachnid. And also brought the reasons, why it could be an Insecticon. And it all was written in very simple and plain language, so everyone could understand.

Then why do you visit this thread and write something, when you are disabled to understand and do not even try to know, what this thread is about?
    Since all the questions of yours are already answered.
    Are you the user who took my "the only good part about Airachnid is the OST" and turned it into "I like Airachnid, because I like the OST", which was a lie?
    Just correct you, so you do not "misunderstood" again.

"Outstanding".

• Like Like x 1
  12. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    Hey mods, can we close this thread? It would seem the OP has resorted to insulting people rather than holding discussion

13. DepthWave

News Credits:
    You wrote the questions that has been answered right above your message. There is no way you could be insulted.
    You ignored the main point of thread, you do not read any messages that doesn't unclude you. You just want to draw attention.

When you do not like a thread- you do not open it. This is what sentient beings do.

14. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    You insult my intelligence and then you make the GuardianPrime's reaction quote which was also insulting

15. DepthWave

News Credits:
    You proved that you do not understand anything from what I wrote about the thread's topic.
    How could you possibly know, if I question anything? You do not understand a word from what I write- this is your statement.
    Unless you understand, then I wrote you what you wanted me to write. Then why do you complain about it?
    And that line said that GuardianPrime19 wants me to take the messages as "poor brain abilities"- I haven't written any estimates or presumptions on the user's "real brain abilities". The user came to "be abused", so the user feels satisfied, even if doesn't confess.

See, you want this thread to be about you or be closed, if it is not about you.
    And you are in my Ignore List already. If you come to threads to show that you do not want to "hear" their topics, then talking to you is a waste of time.

16. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    Okay let me try and say my peice clearly.

Arachnid first trapped Dreadwing against a tree and Breakdown gave chase. She acted to be seriously injured in order to trick Breakdown into getting caught in her trap. She knew that Dreadwing was trapped so there would be no reinforcements to aid breakdown. She tore him apart, while keeping him alive until she removed his head (the killing blow).

The Insecticon hive weren't introduced at that part of the show so they couldn't possibly have torn him apart.
    The Autobots didnt even know that breakdown was dead until Silas took his body, and even so, they wouldnt tear him apart.
    We see M.E.C.H find Breakdowns body so it wasn't then
    Megatron was angered at Dreadwing for not finding the body so it couldn't have been a Decepticon.
    Arachnid stated in a later episode that she thought she'd torn him into peices, and was surprised to see him alive.

The answer is obviously Arachnid

17. DepthWave

News Credits:
    I know that you came to this thread to "feel abused" by the existance of this thread. We both know you are satisfied and got what you wanted from me. There is no reason to deny this obvious fact. You are satisfied, I wrote you what you personally "asked" me to write about you.

18. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    What are you talking about? I came to the thread to answer the question, which I did do

19. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    I'm fairly certain that they ended Breakdown's life right then because they couldn't keep his voice actor. I think.

20. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Well this topic has turned into chaos.

Anyway as for the topic at hand, I say Airachnid, no question about it with her talons and Breakdown's scream.