TF Prime RID Redecos, who do you expect we'll see?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wm10k, Jan 30, 2012.

1. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

So....we are getting Hot Shot using the Bumblebee mold (yes yes, inferior, yes). There is a listing for Skywarp for at LEAST the japanese market and I hope he at least has a new head but I would be MIGHTY shocked if he has a unique mold all to himself. I would expect to see Thundercracker as well.

Personally I would LOVE to see Sunstreaker using the Wheeljack mold, cast in yellow with a new head. New weapons too if they could make it work (ala drift to blurr) but I would take a sword wielding Sunstreaker. Of course I would end up wanting a Sideswipe too but not sharing the same mold. They can be twins without sharing an alt mode....after all their bot mode isn't identical anyway.

They ALWAYS release Soundwave in his Soundblaster colors but I wouldn't expect any new tooling...though a new minion could be cool though unlikely.

What do you guys think?

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

This was brought up in another thread, but bares repeating here -

Breakdown (w/ eyepatch) as Cannonball.

3. wm10k

yeah...i just noticed that one popped up probably just as I was typing this one out. But that one seems more skewed towards the "CHUG" line....unless there is yet another one I had not seen yet focused on the Prime: RID line.

4. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Actually, that was from a thread a few days ago about whether people wanted the Breakdown toy to have the eyepatch or not... :lol 

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I want him to have the eye-patch... and an optional bandana. XD

All joking aside, I see Breakdown getting repainted as Swindle, actually.

Also, Megatron definitely needs the Shadow Blade colors at some point. That is too cool of a deco to just abandon.

Of course, Cyberverse Bee needs a Hot Shot retool.

Wheeljack could be done as Rodimus.

6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This Hasbro take notes of this Megatron repaint!

Anyway I'd epect a Terrorcon repaint of Skyquake and the RID Cliffjumper in the future

I alos expect the Ratchet figure to have the synthetic aspects on his face and body.

A Waspinator repaint would work actually good with the RID version of Bumblebee because it's a twisted version of Bumblebee in a way which fits the character.

7. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I think the Vehicon molds (either one) would suit Waspinator. Perhaps the Starscream mold would suit him as well?

Also, if they make a Ratchet Powerizer, he needs to have his translucent plastic arranged in such a way you can light his eyes up green by plugging his light up weapon in a certain way.

As for Skyquake, I hope we get a repaint of him homaging Machine Wars Starscream, but he is called "Darkscream" since he is a separate character.

Also, an Airachnid repaint in TM Tarantulas colors needs to happen.

8. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It'd never happen, but I would so love two Batman-themed redecoes (well, preferably remold with a new head) of the Vehicon (preferably the FE one). There would be two different versions:

-The first one would be intended to resemble the 1966 Batmobile and earlier depictions of Batman. The vehicle mode would be black, and would have red stripes along the sides that would go over the fenders. It would have silver wheels and exhaust pipes (if the toy has any). It would also have red outlining the air intakes on the front. On the doors would be traditional red-outlined-in-white Autobot logos. Its windows would be colorless. The robot mode would have light grey limbs and chest, a black head, black hands, black feet, a black crotch piece, and (if it's the FE mold) black back kibble. On its chest would be a yellow Autobot symbol outlined in black.

-The second one would be intended to resemble the more recent depictions of Batman and the Batmobile, mainly those found in the Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan films. The vehicle mode would be all black. The wheels, exhaust pipes, and a few other parts would be bronze. It would have dark tinted windows. The robot mode would have dark grey limbs and chest, and black everything else. There would be bronze accents. The Autobot symbol would be bronze as well, with no outline. It would have one Autobot symbol on its hood or roof, and one on its chest.

If Hasbro did these two redecoes, that would almost make up for the cancellation of the FE line for me. Almost.

I'd also love a redeco of Voyager (I refuse to use the stupid new names) Megatron in more G1-ish colors (silver torso, arms, and head; black legs and fusion cannon; black and red accents everywhere) but keeping the transparent purple parts.

9. Wolfdawg

Wolfdawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm just expecting the eventual Nemesis Prime style repaint of Optimus. Hopefully, they'll use the FE mold.

And a Waspinator redeco would be awesome, but I highly doubt it'll ever happen...

10. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About the only redeco I'm hoping for is the FE Optimus done in white as Ultra Magnus.

11. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bumblebee.
    Bumblebee. Bumblebee. Bumblebee.

And Bumblebee.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    And Optimus.

13. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cliffjumper as Tailgate

14. wm10k

that shadow blade deco on the "powerizer" megatron....yeah that does sound stupid. powerizer...weaponizer...revealer. fuuuuck that shit.

voyager megatron would look fucking wicked sick in the shadow blade deco.

i was also thinking seeing that megatron in a nice G1 deco. Though I would think translucent red instead of purple, but if it was purple it would reflect back upon the g1 days anyway because his energon weapons were purple anyway.

15. snoopcow

snoopcow Yaranaika?

nemesis prime / scourge , shadow command megs , skywarp , thundercracker , soundblaster, wheeljack into drift / tracks , bumblebee into stealth / jetpack / nitro / evilsatan eyes.

16. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    That's the only way I'll buy the mainline mold.

17. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I think we'll see Ratchet, and Soundwave. Also, we'll get a voyager Megatron so that we get a Megs in scale with Voyager Optimus.

18. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Yeah that's the obvious one to me. Hope it happens.

19. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, I paid Takara prices for FE and will only get the rid one if he comes out in white, especially since he comes with a rifle and tailgate is a sniper

20. wm10k

And apparently tailgate and cliffjumper used the same cgi model in Prime.