Digibash: TF Prime Quickslinger

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by MrSoundmeister, Mar 27, 2012.

1. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

[​IMG]

mainly because making a blue fembot motorcycle into a black purple fembot motorcycle need more then just making it a redeco,it needs to get way ahead!

believe it or not,the color scheme aint' based on the cybertron incarnation,but the fan made pretender i made,mainly because a ransack head on prime arcee would be kinda odd to me,i try to robot up the pretender shell's head,ala rotf bludgeon,skullgrin and other modern incarnations of pretender-based bots.

i originally had plans to repaint bb's arms micron as "Parallax" but i thought i save that for later.

Attached Files:

2. ojcoolj1

ojcoolj1 Active Member

News Credits:
    Awesome

3. MrSoundmeister

thanks i guess.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Interesting...Love the purple, black and gold, not so much on the burgundy..not enough contrast I think. Also on the face..is it me? Or does it seem there's two sets of teeth? Yikes..all the better to bite you with. :D 

Pretty nice looking bot with weapon. :thumb 

5. MrSoundmeister

thanks,the reason i went with burgundy is because if i tried to use bronze or copper,i would be worried it wont seem to mesh in well with the purple (since im trying to homage the fan-made pretender skin and make it nice and robot-ish as well as possible),also she actually haves one set of fangs,the bottom row is supposed to form the "collar" of the deco'd in "scarf" i just added a "second pair" mainly because i thought id' look cool.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

The face seems rather... off to me. Don't know why, but it just doesn't look like it matches with Arcee's design.

Like the colors and weapon, though.

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ahhh...okies...Yeah I looked again, in the larger size I could see more of a collar. Must have been the white in that area, they did look like jagged teeth. :D 
    Also, yeah, I see your point on the burgundy color..you have a gold, and the bronze or copper might get lost against that color too..