*NEW VERSION STARTED ON PAGE 6* So I've been working on this piece since last June for my A-Level art project based on, you've guessed it, Transformers! Work started on this last summer (June 2011) and was completed, as far as assembly goes, today (28/01/12). It honestly feels like forever since I started it! All in all, I'm not entirely happy with the final outcome, what with his slightly out of proportion arms and legs, along with some horribly narrow hips along with pieces already starting to fall apart (see hips). Still, it's been a fun ride making him and a great learning experience. May not be my last... Prime comes in at about 9ft-11ft tall and won't be painted, hence the masking tape detail. All photos (both WIP and completed) can be found Here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3042299093967.154813.1157768364&type=3 Hope you have as much fun looking through the pics as I did putting my blood, sweat & even tears (thanks to my ruddy awful art teachers, literally the bitchiest people you'd ever have the misfortune of meeting) into this thing! EDIT: So since assembling him prior to taking him into school to be marked (see above) I made some adjustments to him to make him either more proportionate and/or more accurate to the character model. UPDATED FOREARMS (05/04/12) Exactly the same as before only a lot shorter and with more masking-tape detail. On the left is the front of the arm and on the right is the back. UPDATED SHOULDERS (19/04/12) On the left is the view of the front of the shoulder and on the right is the back. The entire lower sections of both shoulders have been redone to look more accurate to the character design itself. Changes include the shorter fin-like pieces and the much longer and curved lowers shoulder pieces. WAIST SECTION Turns out the lower waist managed to collapse in on itself while in storage, most likely due to the weight of the upper torso. Fortunately the damage wasn't as bad as it looked and only took a couple of evenings to fix up. UPDATED HANDS (23/04/12) And finally, I've modified the joints for each individual digit to be much more durable by now being made from strips of cardboard (left) rather than the brown parcel tape-stuff as originally used (right). This ultimately makes them much more stable and allows them to be posed in a much more naturally relaxed pose. RE-ASSEMBLED IN SCHOOL (11/05/12) Yep, he's finally made it into school. With the shorter forearms, adjusted shoulder pads along with numerous other modifications, his proportions are looking a lot better now in my opinion It was still a bit of a squeeze to fit him in height wise though! All in all, it's been a very fun year of planning, building and finally assembling this hulking piece of cardboard and it seems to have paid off. Thank you all for the feedback and the kind words :') Just a word of warning: "Do not touch! Fragile. NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!" If there is even the slightest sign of damage to my baby, heads shall be rolling, preferably my art teachers, Mrs Roberts' and Glovers... And they said to me today that if there is any damage then they shouldn't be held responsible. Pft! Talk about bullshit!