TF: Prime "Loose Cannons" Promo

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sockie, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Sockie

Sockie Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dreadwing's voice sounds ghostly somehow. I like it.

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I just noticed that the bomb was actually on Bulkhead.

4. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone else remember the other half of the episode synopsis? Like say Optimus finds that something isn't right about the rogue bot?! Doesn't this mean he is suspicious about Jackie?

Also, I think Bulk will just get knocked out. I've been wrong before though.

jD001

5. blackTtop

blackTtop No this is not Patrick...

I don't know why, but Optimus screaming while dropping a wrecking ball on Dreadwing made me laugh so hard.

6. Sockie

News Credits:
    The episode description on Titan TV gives more details on that. Sounds like it's just a case of Optimus disagreeing with Wheeljack's methods.

TitanTV - Basic Search Page

7. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah. Thanks for that. So it's kind of an Optimus VS Depth Charge and Rattrap VS DinoBot thing. :lol 

jD001

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "A legendary Autobot returns to Earth to look for a new Decepticon, but Optimus finds that something is not right with the rogue Bot."

I'm pretty sure by "rogue bot" they're referring to the Decepticon. But we'll see.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus. Dropping the fucking crane on Dreadwing while yelling like Tarzan. That is hilarious.

10. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It would be too obvious if this is when Bulkhead bites it (assuming he's the one that's going to die this season as logic seems to dictate)..

11. Sockie

News Credits:
    The Titan TV description makes it pretty clear it's Wheeljack. I'm not sure how Optimus finding Dreadwing's "style of operation to be incompatible with his own" would work.

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus doesn't like robots on the opposite side of the war. Too troublesome.

13. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Wheeljack, yawn. I guess it makes sense, since he got a toy and they want to push it, but yeah, I was REALLY hoping it would be a new character. And I didn't like this Wheeljack last time.

I'm really starting to consider not watching this show week-to-week anymore. I might just save them up until the end and watch them in a batch. Yeah, I get some plot points ruined for me that way, but I also feel less disappointment from an individual episode. If I don't enjoy one, I just move on to the next, and it lets me keep a more positive outlook on the show in general.

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I don't know why people are dissapointed in Wheeljacks return. I think it's great that he's back and it makes since to have him return. I mean it may bring some character for him.

I'm having a strong hunch that Bulkhead will be the one to die off in this episode from the looks of it.

15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Because I find him boring? Because I don't like Drift in the comics, either?

We've already seen Wheeljack. It was eh, imo. I'd like to go somewhere new.

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    But the new episode may bring some more depth and character to him. I mean if he's going to be around for Team Prime for good this is a good chance to show more of his character AND perhaps bring out his G1 side as well since the writers said we'll see his mechanic side later on.

I mean isn't wanting to have Wheeljack have more charcter is what people wanted in the first place since his first appearence?

17. OptimusPrime108

OptimusPrime108 Autobot Field Commander

Wheeljack returns! Finally! I love this version of him. I hope he stays for good this time. Dreadwing sounds cool. Optimus dropping that crane ball while yelling is hilarious. Also, is that bomb strapped to Bulkhead?

18. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Great to see Wheeljack back. (He's a Wrecker who goes by his own rules. He is.... the most exciting Autobot in the world. He doesn't always use swords. But when he does, he uses two. Wreck and rule, my friends. XD)

Dunno why folks are saying Bulkhead will bite it soon. He's too much of a lovable lug to have the writers see him killed. Besides, they already have a white/reddish Autobot on the team with Ratchet, and Bulk's the only green Bot, and we can't well have two Bots in the same colors now can we (CJ learned this the hard way)? XD Wheeljack will probably go off alone on his merry way by the end of the ep (especially if Dreadwing manages to escape), being the lone wolf that he is.

19. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I think it was stated before by writers,, or so i hear, that Dreadwing will have a whole arc around him..so it could be a mix of both. Wheejack eventually leaves, but since Dreadwing stays a while, so does Wheeljack..or Dreadwing stays meaning Jackie has to stay..something like that.. you know

20. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Have you guys ever heard of character development? We're supposed to learn his mechanic aspect this season anyway.