TF: Prime Legion Arcee

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Buster_Witwicky, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

I saw all of wave one except for Eradicon at my local Target and decided to buy all of them. Here's a review of my favorite, Arcee. Sorry if these images aren't very good.

[​IMG]

Arcee's articulation is nice. She has mostly ball joints, hinged knees, but no head or elbow articulation. Even though they're not painted she has her blades.

[​IMG]

The back isn't that bad, they even got Arcee's little skirt thing. The large backpack can throw off balance due to her slim figure.
    Unfortunately, it comes off very easily.

[​IMG]

Arcee comes with one of Bumblebee's guns. If you have both of them, Bee can use his two guns like in the show. They do the same thing with Cliffjumper and Ratchet's blades.

[​IMG]

Transformation:
    [​IMG]
    Really fun, Arcee's arms go to the back and the wheels fold out of her heels. I don't think I've seen a transformation like this before.

Here's bike mode.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overall a fun, show accurate toy. The detailing and articulation is really nice for a legends figure. I'd recommend her and Cliff.

Attached Files:

2. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Sorry, don't see the pictures.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Attachments don't work unless you keep them attached.

4. Buster_Witwicky

Totally forgot, sorry. It's been a long day.

5. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    looks nice, like how they incorporated the Animated prowl transformation into this.

If you have any of them, hows it scale in vehicle mode next to the deluxe cars in this line?

6. Buster_Witwicky

I don't have any Prime deluxes yet, but here she is with DOTM Bumblebee. I assume he's around the same size as Prime Bee. Vehicle mode doesn't look too bad but of course, there's a huge difference between a legion and a deluxe.

Attached Files:

7. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    So cute! And still has nice curves! XD Thanks for the photos! Blurry are better than no photo at all. ;)  I am ordering this one when the Arcee 2. 0 is released.
    Thanks for the review! :D 

8. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    It's too bad her rear wheel doesn't make contact with the ground. She'd be perfect if it did.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Does wings...

And that transformation looks insane. Is it as insane as I think it is?

10. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Probably just the fuzzyness of the photography, but that first pic makes Arcee look to have cleavage.

11. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

Picked her up yesterday mostly for scale purposes. She's not as tall as she should be in robot mode, but her vehicle fits nicely with the rest. Here's hoping we possibly get a commander version of her I think that would fit perfectly with the rest of the line.

12. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA!! So true. Robo-cleavage

13. Buster_Witwicky

It's not just the fuzziness, the "cleavage" is the little bits on her chest that are sometimes clear and sometimes gray in the show. They did a good job on the detailing, she even has the wheel shoulders that I don't think even the FE had.

The rear can touch the ground, I'm just very unprofessional. She actually balances pretty well for a motorcycle.

It's actually not hard at all but really fun and clever. Her and Cliff have the funnest transformations I've ever seen on a legend.

14. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd really love it if she gets a commander later on.

15. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I just got the figure at TRU and it's fun, but the backpack on mine popped off when I took the figure out of the package and it's very hard to keep on throughout the transformation.

16. Brakescream

Brakescream F&@king Twist Ties!

News Credits:
    My only other Cyberverse Legion figure is DOTM Top Spin which I regard as the worst Transformer in my collection by a country mile. I had pretty much written off the Legon figures entirely.

I bought Arcee purely for alt mode scale reasons, and she has completely changed my opinion of legion figures. She's absolutely superb.

There's no robot kibble in bike mode and there's lots of nice scuplted detail on the farings, and her kibble in bot mode is pretty much screen accurate (if a little bigger than normal) Her transformation reminds me of a less frustrating Animated Prowl and that's a good thing as he was a real turning point in the quality of bikeformers. Her face sculpt looks a little suprised but it is a good likeness. Detail is good in bot mode too. paint apps are good, and she even has a tampo'd Autobot symbol on her boob.

The backpack fell off mine the first time I transformed her. I thought I had broken something because it looks like a pin is supposed to hold it on, but I pushed the piece back on and it hasnt fallen off since.

17. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    Well you started off with the worst LOOKING one, so I'm not sure how you were surprised that Topspin sucked. Pretty much every commander-class cyberverse figure rocks so far (don't have any Prime ones, but I have all the DOTM ones). I really wish they had head articulation though. Just a swivel joint would help a lot.

I really wish this Arcee had elbows. If she did then she'd be an instant purchase for sure.

18. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pretty impressive design as legion/legend figures go, though I'm not a fan of the arms, which look bent the wrong way in robot mode.

19. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG] Very tiny, fun transformation. The gun kinda sucks though, the peg on mine is a bit warped but it can fit in the hands and peg holes still.

20. DPrime

DPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I never thought about getting this until I realized it might be a better fit for scale. Does anyone have a good comparison pic(s) showing this, RiD, FE and her size on the show?